Thread: Intel going to launch 7 new chipsets in the market by Q4 2011

Intel going to launch 7 new chipsets in the market by Q4 2011

A great news for all of the Intel lovers. Well the news is that Intel is soon going to be launching 7 new chipsets in the Indian market and it will be a great thing to notice about since none of its competitors like amd are doing so and so I think at that part of the year Intel will be thoroughly dominating the processor market, even I was very much happy to here about these. So basically the following are the chipsets that will be making a a launch in the Indian market they are X79, Z77, Z75, H77, Q77,Q75, B75.

Re: Intel going to launch 7 new chipsets in the market by Q4 2011

Wow that something new from your side well if it is then it is a good job done by the Intel people, however it would be very much interesting to know from which source have you got this piece of information? If you have got it from any of the china websites then let me inform you that it is a total blunder it is of no use at all so stop believing to such type of blunders it will take you nowhere. However it would be nice to see some features of the given chipsets if you have information on that then do not forget to type it down here.

Yes it is true that X79 will be getting launched but I don’t know whether the same is truth for all the other chipsets. Well the thing is that x79 will be coming with the E bridge processors and hence I think that’s the reason why it would be much favored when it will be released in the Indian market, so I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here. Well as of now I am not having enough information about the other chipsets that you have mentioned here so let’s see what next is in the store.

Yes the combination with any of the Sandy bridge E series processor would thoroughly be a experience for me, so what I would like to ay here is that as of now like the above users even I am very much interested in the X79 chipsets sorry to say but the other chipsets I think it must be a huge blunder from the source of the website so I really don’t think so that will be the case here. However I am looking forward to work with the x79 chipset, just a opinion from my side.

Ok thanks for all your views and the opinions that you all have generated here, so thanks a lot for that I am really very much happy with the response that is being generated here. So thanks a lot for all your responses. There is so much to talk about the suggestion that you have added here and all were so much informative for me, so thanks for that and i am really very lucky that you all are answering it for me, so thanks a lot for that.