Thread: LIano APU is getting shipped much before than Bulldozer

LIano APU is getting shipped much before than Bulldozer

I was just surfing the internet today and I happened to get this particular piece of information in the internet well the thing is that LIano APU is shipped and much before than the bulldozer processors are being released in the market. it is really very surprising to see such decisions being taken by the amd people. It will be very much interesting to see the features of the apu and will hope that it will do get added in the configuration lists of new laptops. So I hope you all liked this particular piece of information in case you want to share something here then please do share it here.

Re: LIano APU is getting shipped much before than Bulldozer

That’s really a great piece of information that you have shared it here and I must say thanks to you finally we will get to see a good graphics control over the gaming being a apu it will provide a lot more features for the gamers and as well as that it will make up for the speed as well, so thanks for the interesting piece of information that you have shared it here I am really amazed that I did not come across this article at the beginning so thanks for informing me about the same. Just waiting to get one as soon as possible.

Yes I completely agree with the above user and I think the performance when it will be compared with the sandy bridge processors it will be almost double the speed. So that’s what it counts and I am sure it will be a good one to buy for. The memory bandwidth of the apu will be an issue because it is being said that the memory bandwidth is a bit low than expected, so that can be a issue rest others everything is perfect. So that’s what I wanted to say it here, I hope you all got the necessary information.

I think the biggest competitor for the LIano APU would be the Ivy Bridge that will be coming in the end of this year because of the growing popularity with the sandy bridge processor Intel people have decided to launch their own versions in the market itself and hence I think that if it gets teamed up with the sandy bridge processor it is said that it will almost double up the speed which LIano APU will be generating with the current processors.

Ok nice to see some good opinions being generated over here. So thanks a lot for that nice to see many of them taking interest on these topic and answering it out, so thanks a lot everyone for sharing their views with me I am very much happy with the response that I have got here, so thanks a lot everyone. your efforts for solving issues like these are really very much commendable and i respect you all for that.