| || |
Join Date: Feb 2011
Re: how to install mainboard driver?
Well below are the steps that I want you to just follow and install the required drivers on the system.
- First of all I want you to Right click on "my computer"
- And then select the properties option
- And then go on selecting e "device manager" This will display a list of the devices that are on your computer.
- Now you just have to Right click on the device and click”properties".
- Select the driver that you want and then update it from there itself
- There you will also be asked to browse for the new driver