Thread: The DDR3 RAM will support on Quad Channel memory with Intel’s socket 2011.

The DDR3 RAM will support on Quad Channel memory with Intel’s socket 2011.

I want to purchase DDR3 RAM. But I want to know about the Quad Channel memory with Intel’s socket 2011. Is it support the DDR3 RAM or not? If I purchase a non-matching 4th stick of 4 GB DDR3 speced at 1600 MHz? (The unusual possibility they prevent the selling that versions of hyper X, or the cost is right on a different brand or some other reason). Maximum motherboards at the present time (or yet future motherboards), ought to automatically set best timings and stuff anyway, right?

Re: The DDR3 RAM will support on Quad Channel memory with Intel’s socket 2011.

Extremely correct thing. As I know that the older Core 2 Quad systems I contain mixed equipments of DDR2-800 memory equipment made up of double-ranked modules, the additional made up of single-ranked modules) walking stably at DDR2-800 speed on that system's Gigabyte P43 motherboard although I had to boost the DIMM voltage from its stock 1.7V to 3.0V in order to run firmly. That equal set of DIMMs did not work consistently on an Intel-branded P35 motherboard that did not allow any voltage adjustments at all irrespective of the memory speed setting: Windows BSOD'd at DDR2-800 and it would not shutdown appropriately at DDR2-667.

I would like to you suppose if you had core motherboards and analysis a single 64-bit value and with no pre-fetch and no cache, you might have had a cautious point. With a number of cores per chip, moderately sizable cache line sizes and memory pre-fetch having quad-channel memory can be the help. Obviously work - the gets would not be all that sizable for run-of-the-mill application (similar to triple-channel did not make dual-channel come out slow or obsolete), but they are going to be there for those who want them and also they can get profit of them.

I want to tell you some an additional thing which is related your problem as per my knowledge triple channel is being used magnificently by server applications, which is where it belongs in any case. Same goes for Quad channel memory. They finish up in enthusiast systems because they share a CPU-design with the server systems and they do make a small impact which the enthusiast crowd is automatically drawn to.

I know that why they unclear it out (to avoid much info getting disclosed), but why not produce it down to what requires to be looked at? The whole they have done is made people wonder about the memory. I don't offer about the memory. I am working on a Bloomfield Core i7 and I am still running on dual channel not two times have I been imploring for more bandwidth. I do know there's an individual who care, but let's not speak about that. I need to see the CPU for cripes sake! That is the actual hero here, not some piece of pre-release PCB.

Sweet it is much simpler to buy them in equipment then follow then down all over the place. The Airflow Pro led light stat display only holds up 6 RAM sticks right? Word is the fabulous unicorn similar to LGA2011 motherboard which support 8 sticks for its quad channelness memory is there running to be similar to an adapter for it if it wants? The Airflow Pro seems sweet as hell I must have in my method I will plug in 6 but all 8 would be enhanced so the stat demonstrate gives an correct reading.

Hi, I mean a stick mostly in there. Probably it is going to be similar 1366. Socket server (for the reason that of all the additional IO pins processor) with a few "shits and giggles" for sale to fans. I surprise how much of a better intelligence will be charged for excessive until the last moment by an enthusiast who can not even see the other side. No doubt x58 was never really a great achievement (according to Intel). First you should know about the quad channel memory means “what is the quad channel memory. But I know that what are you asking? In my knowledge DDR3 support the quad channel memory.