Thread: 1600 ddr3 RAM memory problems

1600 ddr3 RAM memory problems

I have Intel core to quad processor and Intel mother board and I also have new latest technology made DDR3 RAM. All devices in computer are performing very well but before two to three day my computer doesn’t start. So I call the technician to check what the problem is. He told to me your RAM is not working you have to change this RAM BUT he don’t know why RAM not working .If anyone have Knowledge regarding this problem so please reply.

Re: 1600 ddr3 RAM memory problems

DDR3 RAM is made by latest technology. So this RAM need all latest peripheral surrounding on it to perform a task .DDR3 is not directly compatible with any earlier type of random access memory due to different signaling voltage, timing, and other factor. Due to the moisture some mother board is detecting the Ram so that time you remove the RAM and clean it then fit into mother board .After that you start computer to check RAM is working or not.

There is one simple method to check whether the problem in your RAM or any other device. When we start the computer it gives the beep signal if the beep single is continue going on is mean that Your ram is not properly attached to computer .some time carbon occur in expansion slot because of carbon the interface between the computer is not made properly .To avoid this problem brush up the ram and it put on mother board.

Some time when we configure the system that time we have to focus on some point like every and each device are compatible with the other device. Mostly in the case of ram and the motherboard if both are not compatible with each other then RAM is not properly working. You have to check whether the ram is damage or not. In case you have to change your RAM because RAM is not repair once it damage.

DDR3 is primary memory type and is very important hardware to need when we are starting a computer system. Because all running data are store in a RAM. IN some time what happened expansion slot over the mother board it gets damage due to high voltage or any reason. In that case RAM is not detecting the mother board and the computer is not started. So we have to check expansion slot is working or not.