Thread: Information for Intel DP67BG

Information for Intel DP67BG

Now I am using the Intel system. The performance of the Intel system is good and it provides a very good graphic interface .But I hear about the Intel DP67BG mother board. I have no information regarding the Intel DP67BG mother board which technology are used in and its performance and architecture of this board .SO I want to know information about this so if anyone has information about this board please reply

Re: Information for Intel DP67BG

The Intel desktop board DP67BG built with the new Intel P67 chipset. IT supports the Intel core i7 processor. It is supporting the DDR3 ram memory and it has 6SATA port for hard disk and two of them have 6gbps transfer speed .This board is mainly designed for improving the power consumption performance and graphic performance . It has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modular connection on one of the internal USB port.

One of the best features of this mother board is that it supports for Intel corei7 processor and Intel core i5 processor. It has Intel turbo boost technology and Intel hyper threading technology for exceptional performance and scalability. It has two PCI express 2.0x1 graphic connector and two PCI expansion connector. It has a new feature to allow a system backup recovery from the BIOS setting. It provides the ten channel high definition audio.

The Intel mother board model number DP67BG work in very low temperature to high its range to 0 to 55 degree. And the storage temperature of this mother board is -20 to + 76 degree. It provides Rapid share technology. The manufacturing style of this board is ATX.IT has a UV SATA cable connector and board and back panel I/o layout stickers. It also has Nvidia SLI two way connector. The Intel BIOS designed with hyper boot technology.

THE Intel board DP67GB is made by using latest technologies. It supports the e Intel core i7 and Intel core ei5 processor. It has in built turbo boost technology and hyper threading technology for exceptional performance and scalability .It supports the DDR 3 internal memory and the cache memory of this up to 5 MB. It has a high definition audio with ten channel ports. It also prove a high definition gaming and motion video experience.