Thread: Comparison between Intel atom and AMD v processor

Comparison between Intel atom and AMD v processor

I am using a Intel processor now I want to change the my computer processor , But I want to purchase I good processor and finally I decide to purchase Intel atom or AMD v .The problem is that I don’t know which processor is better .I want to assistance from your side to know which processor better than other processor. I request you to please send me information regarding which one is better even it Intel atom or AMD v.

Re: Comparison between Intel atom and AMD v processor

According to my knowledge AMD v processor are best because it has inbuilt graphic card where as Intel atom processor is not have graphic card. By using AMD v processor we can reduce the power and cooling cost on other hand Intel atom processor had no special feature for reducing power and cooling cost. AMD processor improves more manageability, performance and efficiency. This feature also has in Intel atom but less than the AMD v processor.

Intel atom and AMD v both processors are very good. Intel atom processor power a verity of devices such as tablets, smart phones, Notebooks, hybrids, consumer electronics, and entry-level desktop PC. Intel processor is also compatible with your choice operating system. Whereas AMD processor simplifies the infrastructure server and client system and it also minimize the datacenter space and overhead expenses.

Intel atom and AMD both processor are a microprocessor mainly used in notebook computer.AMD Is low budget processor. Intel atom is single core processor and AMD v also. Intel processor is having 1.2GHZ clock speed in contrary AMD v processor is having a 2.2GHZ clock speed. Intel processor having L2 cache memory with 512 KB and AMD v processor having L1with 128kb capacity and L2 with 512KB memory capacity.

In my opinion AMD v processor is better than the Intel atom processor because AMD processor has more cache memory than Intel processor .AMD processor has more clock bus speed than Intel processor. The cost of Intel processor is more than the AMD processor. It provides reduced the power and cooling cost and it minimize the data center space and overhead expenses. AMD v processor has more graphic function than Intel atom processor.