Thread: Most suitable motherboard for AMD Bulldozer processor

Most suitable motherboard for AMD Bulldozer processor

I am using AMD computer machine with the AMD graphic card. I want upgrade my computer system for that decides to purchase AMD bulldozer processor and AM3 mother board. But there is one problem I don’t know Is AM3 mother is compatible with AMD bulldozer processor. So I request you to all of you if anyone of you knows does both the devices are compatible with each other or not please give reply soon.

re: Most suitable motherboard for AMD Bulldozer processor

Sometime before AM3 mother board is not compatible AMD bulldozer processor because AMD company had told AM3 mother board missed some feature. But now in today AMD bulldozer processor supporting the AM3 mother board With it new feature. I think so you have to purchase AMD bulldozer process and AM3 mother board. Three model of AM3 mother board are compatible with AMD bulldozer processor namely 938pin socket,941 pin socket, 942 pin socket.

I think AM3 mother board is compatible with the AMD bulldozer process. But before few month before AMD company has said AM3 mother board miss its some important so that it not compatible with bulldozer processor. Eventually that it told AMD bulldozer processor is compatible with the AM3 mother with exists six models. In finally I am not sure that AM3 mother board is compatible with AMD bulldozer processor

AMD bulldozer is a latest processor of AMD it work as Intel core2 quad processor. AMD bulldozer is not compatible with old model of AM3 motherboard because AMD bulldozer has missing some feature in stating but after that it remanufacture and missing feature are installed again form that time to AMD bulldozer processor support the AM3 processor. According to my suggestion you have to purchase AMD bulldozer process and AM3 motherboard.