Thread: Asus P8P67: The Dark Horse in the race of Motherboards

Asus P8P67: The Dark Horse in the race of Motherboards

I just need a help regarding the selection of RAM for P8P67. I am not a good buyer of RAM. I just want to ask what RAM to purchase with Asus P8P67. I had a discussion with some of mine friends but still not satisfied with their answers. So I am hoping to get answers from all the readers. It would be a great help to me if you suggest me the best alternative. Hoping to get your answers soon. Thanks in advance.

Re: Asus P8P67: The Dark Horse in the race of Motherboards

Well all my friend it’s glad to inform you that ASUS has made the decision easier for you with their new line of P67 chipset motherboards. Until now we had noticed and mark the paths of Maximus, Pro, EVO and standard models. The motherboard to be consider over here is P8P67 Pro, which is going to perform at its top most level and its going to meet to users financial budget. Making simpler it’s a top-shelf mainstream board. The ASUS P8P67 Deluxe is the front runners in the race of ASUS's current offerings in the Intel P67 line. It is assumed that ASUS P8P67 is going to aim crowd at an entry level itself. Always there are two phases of a coin similarly two motherboard has certain similarities and differences. ASUS is the first most to introduce something new called EFI (Extensible Firmware Interface) BIOS. It is recommended to buy 4 GB RAM. To be on a safer side it is good to have 8 GB RAM kit installed onto the system.

P8P67 is cleverly grace out in Asus 'typical blue and black colour scheme, and the aquamarine heat stinks are particularly grasping attention with their crystalline design. Over clocking being recent issues emerging in today’s era is also being resolved in Asus P8P67 board. The P8P67 has I/O panel, with having 6 USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0ports and PS/2ports for both mouse and keyboard. Also everyone can find six familiar six audio jacks, as well as ports for Gigabit Ethernet and Fire wire. I would recommend you to have 8 GB kit of RAM installed in your system.

Looking for RAM kit in your ASUS P8P67, my suggestion is to go for 1156 and 1366 platforms. With these you can get most of your over clock impact from increasing base clock. So with the change of your base clock from 133 to 167 , takes your RAM from 1066 to 1333 and moving ahead to 200 it takes your RAM speed to 1600. While in 1155 however there is absenteeism of over clocking by base clock. With an inch to gain from Over Clock RAM it is clear those 1155 chipset motherboards are less significant. Also what I had noticed is most of the 1.65 v RAM modules I have used runs at 1.5 volts, unless and until you want rise the XMP profiles to 1.65

The most predictable and related features of the P8P67 is the ASUS EFI BIOS which is designed on the basis of the Unified Extensible Firm Ware Interface requirement and posted back to the traditional text only BIOS design that we have all produced familiarized too. The best thing is this motherboard can carry nearly 32GB of DDR3 2200 over clock memory. There are no matter with what BIOS use it will post any amount of memory till 32 GB. Surely ASUS P8P67 can support your 8GB memory kit.