Thread: Well Suited RAM issues on X58 Boards

Well Suited RAM issues on X58 Boards

Hey friends. New to these forums concept. Seeking some advice on selecting a RAM. For the past week I had being to some study for my computer and have revealed that a lot of x58 motherboards have compatibility issues with certain RAM. Going through my knowledge I had found that x58 motherboards are very choosy about their memory, so it’s best to use memory that is suggested by the manufacturer’s memory support list. I have also found that some motherboards have trouble detecting full slots. My few questions are, is anyone here running 12 GB or 24 GB memory with no Issues. If so what motherboard and memory configuration do you have?

Re: Well Suited RAM issues on X58 Boards

With the general discussions on RAM compatible, there has been a chat about earlier. But there are certain general remarks which have not noticed. First if all you need to check Power Supply Unit and set your CPU load to 100% and capacitor aging to 30%. The next thing to bring in your notice is, you should get a big case, not a mid-size. This big case are easier to assemble, has better airflow and cabling and more expansion area. Last but not least you need to upgrade your RAM. More is superior than fast. Its better that you switch to 24 GB than 12 GB and second is speed, switch to DDR3 -1866 or 1600 is convenient than 1300. Hope it helps you.

Hello guys were having the same RAM issues on the x58 motherboard. I thought my RAM was unresponsive. Then I got a solution to fix this problem. There are few simple steps similar to going out to your local electronics outlets and purchasing some electronic circuit board cleaner. Carefully follow the steps. first take your ram and spray the pins on the ram modules through "electronic cleaner" Strip down your computer draw the board out, do some toweling or tissues then rest the board over, so the ram slots are vertical Go ahead to spray the ram slots with the electronic circuit board cleaner. Just be patient for the spray to waterless then proceed to place ram sticks that have been cleaned into each of the slots. Boot up the stock bios settings, and it’s all over. This solved all my issues and I hope I had geared up all my RAM .I hope this helps everyone.

Switching to the operating systems can be the one solution for your problem. I had been using Window 7 pro x64 for over a period of year and so on my E760 classic with 6Gb of RAM for few time and then upgraded to 12Gb , still having no issues. I could suggest you Win 7 is easier to push your windows around since it has the snap feature to proportion them to half the screen which makes you able to pay adjacently with equal display resolution. The most striking feature is switching between application is so easy. If not easy you can use Windows Key +Tab or Alt+Tab and we can view how fast we can switch between applications. If you are a die hard fan of XP you can make sure you install either Win 7Pro, Enterprise, Ultimate and you can enable the XP mode feature with that you can still enjoy the benefits of Windows 7 while running Windows XP.

It’s glad to inform you that I got a solution on the RAM issues on x58 Motherboard. There are many ways to fix this problem but the most prominent I would prefer is just purchase a Mushkin memory. Mushkin is a leading manufacturer of Random Access Memories, located in US. Mushkin RAM is famous brand for over clocking among PC enthusiasts. For faster, smoother-running computer you need is the best quality of memory. The easiest answer is Mushkin Memory we should look for.