Thread: Crosshair IV Motherboard Formula coming with AM3+ support

Crosshair IV Motherboard Formula coming with AM3+ support

Yes guys that’s true I was just checking out the official website of the Cross hair and was pleased to see the marking written in bold letters now with Am3+ support, I was so pleased hearing that I decided to share the news with you all. So now all the AM3+ cpu’s will be coming with the Crosshair support that’s a good news. I hope you all liked reading this article just wanted to share it with you all. Any discussions on this topic are welcomed.

re: Crosshair IV Motherboard Formula coming with AM3+ support

That’s a interesting piece of information that you got for all of us. Thanks a ton for giving such information for all of us. Though it would be very interesting to see that AM3+ will be having one more pin and how good it will be to run with the existing boards. Really good job done by the developers although I must say that intel will never come up with such idea for every new processor they would need a new board for the system, nice job done by the amd people thumbs up for the AMD people.

Yes that’s true I would like to add something more here and that is the news that the existing boards like 880G, 870 and 760G will have to go through the revision phase so that they would be made compatible with the current existing AM+ boards. Those who are having the 8xx boards will get compatibility only and only after the bios update. So I suppose all are happy with the news that I have given here and three cheers to ASUS people.

Even I am one of the user who is in your list, just saw the thread and I thought of responding to it as soon as possible. So I just want to share information, like my existing board is also ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 and I am very happy that it also comes under the list of compatible boards with the AM3+ processors. So even I am one of the happy users like you all. So thanks a lot for sharing the news with us. No problem for us.

Intel users have to suffer because of this news feeling a bit pitty for them anyways it’s a proud felling for all the amd users, it is quite true in the intel, that we have to keep changing the motherboard for every change in the processor, so it’s a really good piece of news for all the amd people and I am proud to be one of the AMD user. Well just wanted to share this small piece of information with you all. Hope you pay some attention to it as well and support my view.

Nice to see a good number of responses coming from all of them and nice to see people contributing and sharing their views on this topic. Yes it is quite true that amd is the value leader in the market and is much ahead of intel for giving value to the service for the customers. Well basically its the amd people who are giving such good service and today people recognize them for that only.