Thread: Need information about Intel Core i7-875K 2.93GHz Quad-Core Processor

Need information about Intel Core i7-875K 2.93GHz Quad-Core Processor

Hey everyone, finally Intel has arrived in market with new idea and with new technology. After a long wait Intel is in forums now, Intel is giving one new processor on demand of mainstream consumers, finally they have launched processor, and that processor is Intel Core i7-875k. I have read on the news forum that i7-875k processor have the capacity to test drive and overclock the speed up to 4.5GHz with just bit of changes in air cooling. So friends, all I wanted to tell about it, if someone get more news about it then please do reply to this post. Thanks a lot in advance and enjoy the technology.

Re: Need information about Intel Core i7-875K 2.93GHz Quad-Core Processor

Hello, so finally Intel has done it. I have done some research and visited the website again and again, I can say that Intel has done it just because of; maximum costumers were not buying i7 series of processor. Let it be, but I have some important that this processor have some characteristics, some of I have written below:
    • Name: Intel Core i7
    • Package: Socket 1156 LGA
    • Technology: 45nm
    • Specifications: Intel Core i7 CPU K875 at 2.93GHz
    • Core Speed: 4488.9 MHz
    • Cache memory: 16 MB

If anyone have more info please write within this post. Thank you.

Hey friends, I was having one question about this processor, every one has wriiten every information about this, but no one has written about money, can nayone tell me why? I have the answer, it is because this processor is high in cost, it is higer than your expected cost. Yes this is the reason, I am very disapointed with this processor. Can anyone tell me about the voltage changes and overclocking with this processor? If anyone have not yet searched about it then one can visit official website of Intel.

Hey friend, I appriciate your knowledge but I am not completely agree with you that cost of this processor is higher than the expectation. you can buy this Intel processor at the cost of less than 10000. Even I can bet you that this processor in more chipper than Intel i7-870 series. You should be happy that, Intel don’t do this kind of favour again and again. As per my suggesion and experince I can say that those who are searching processor which can support gaming, video card and oveclocking, they can obviously try this, I think this will fulfill your requirement approximately 95%. If anyone have any doubts then anyone can reply.