Thread: Need to know more about AMD Athlon II X4 620 and Athlon II X4 630 Processor

Need to know more about AMD Athlon II X4 620 and Athlon II X4 630 Processor

Hey friends, I have one important and good news for the AMD user, I recently check on the website that AMD is going to release two new processors, one is AMD Athlon II X4 620 and other is AMD Athlon II x4 630. Both the processors cost less than 6000 each. These are new latest Quad-core processor at this their cost is less than 5500. The advantage of this processor is, it gives you more performance in less cost. It will support good graphic as well, you will get good gaming support. Let me know more about it if you get any more information.

Re: Need to know more about AMD Athlon II X4 620 and Athlon II X4 630 Processor

Hello, thanks for the information man, even I was reading some more about this processor on website and I got the news that it has good functionality with Windows 7 platform, if it is my current processor will be lat with XP, I am going with this processor and Windows 7. As per my knowledge I believe that there are some improvements to be done with Power Supply Unit. I hope there is option to mahe some changes in voltage. I think it would be much better when system would take less than 100W while when system will be on idle mode. So that’s all this processors are in stock now and one can happily buy this. All the best.

Hi, that’s very great point in above post about power supply unit. In addition I want to tell that it has the ability to take lee than 10% load on it. And one of the most important things I want to share is, it has wonderful support for video cards as well as it is ecofriendly. It would be nice to see some configuration which is built for power efficiency. Actually I don’t use PC for gaming, I only use for Visual Studio and I know how much power it takes and generally I don’t care about it. But I want to conclude that these processors have good power efficiency for both gaming and other high graphic works. Thank you

Hello everyone, I want to share some of my tests regarding this processor and it result. When I heard about this processor, I bought Athlon II X4 630 Processor and I started to use it with Windows 7 Platform. I thought it will not support it but I was wrong, after that I ordered some high graphic games and I installed it, and when I played I was shock to see its graphic support. Even I tried some benchmarks like MKV to AVI video conversion using various software and finally I came to conclusion that this processor has almost every good quality except some power supply problem which is ignorable. Thank you