Thread: Need to know more about MSI P67A-G45 motherboard

Need to know more about MSI P67A-G45 motherboard

Hello everyone, I often visit this forum, but came to know that on this forums you always get the best solution, people commenting on this forum are expert in computers. My question is I am planning to take good motherboard for my Gaming PC, and from one of my friend I came to know about MSI P67A-G45, I have enquired about the price and all but I am not able to find out much more things about this, can anyone help me for that, anyone have more experience about it, firstly I have tried to overlock with this board, so I wanted to ask will it reach 4.5 to 4.5 GHZ? Please reply soon thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Need to know more about MSI P67A-G45 motherboard

Hey I have gone through your post and just want to say thanks for praise us and this forum. I wanted to say that, as per my experience with MSI, MSI boards are very fast, but when you are talking in terms of overclocking, it is bit slower in that aspect. I suggest you some boards which are good as per your requirement. You can check for P8P67, It can fulfill your requirement. I am a kind of ASUS fan, and I like P8P67 more. You can also consider ASUS P8P67 LE and Gigabyte P67-UD3. But as per my knowledge P8P67 will not allow you to do manual voltage change, which may cause issue in overclocking. Now the choice is yours which you want to use. All the best!

Hey that’s completely true and I agree with you, though it is difficult in overclocking. But if you check the price range among ASUS and MSI you will found ASUS is quite higher in price and compatible.
    If you check the price of P8P67 +i5-2500k it will be around 15000rs.
    And if you look at the price of MSI combo deals, it is about 14500rs. Yeah there is bit of difference in price range, but if you are component overclocker, then go for the MSI deal, now you have the perfect option you must take decision and if still you are confused then check official website. All the best! And you get solution do reply.

Hey thank you all for your replies, after reading your solution, I have done some research on it, even I have gone through to the website of both companies and I got my solution. I have decided to go with MSI combo deal, but there is issue for cooling, but I can make that much expense on it, I just want my gaming machine to be ready as early as possible. Still I am thinking that I should wait for some more edition of MSI, if soon I am not getting any new I will definitely go with MSI. Thanks a lot for replies and solutions.