Thread: MSI 790FX-GD70 winki Bad bios checksum

MSI 790FX-GD70 winki Bad bios checksum

I have motherboard 790FX-GD70 Winki edition only for a couple of weeks, so I went on vacation for a week and when he returned and started the team came up with the error:

Bad BIOS checksum. Startin BIOS Recovery ...
    Checking for USB Devise ...
    Reading file "A7577AMS.2xx"
    but then does nothing, iv tried putting the BIOS files for editing and publishing Winki normal on a USB stick, but only that the error happens and it doesn't get over it. I have been attempting to resolve this from one week but nothing works.

Below is my PC Specs

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
    790FX-GD70 Winki Edition
    Sapphire Radeon HD 4890 2GB Vapor-X
    Kingston HyperX Triple Channel Kit - memory - 6 GB ( 3 x 2 GB ) - DIMM 240-pin - DDR3
    Western Digital WD10EADS Caviar Green 1tb SATAII 32Mb Cache
    1TB Wester Digital
    Ezcool 700W PSU

Re: MSI 790FX-GD70 winki Bad bios checksum

The report has been working the past few weeks’ right? Then the bottom end I could have broken, iv been using the computer with two sticks. Sorry, I intend to add that this error came up so I cleared the CMOS and would not start, so I took another RAM stick (only one) and this error starts again. I just cleared the CMOS button again, but still give me the same errors. It shows or equal opportunities in the leg debug message. And I do not see any F1 or F2 options on the screen I get (error "bad bios checksum).

You will need to clear the CMOS jumper not the reset button. You can search Google for more information how you can do that. Make sure the computer is disconnected from AC power and press the power button several times before changing the jumper settings. Try this out and if that does not help you then please reply back so that we can provide you some other solution for this.

I've never seen a table to do so even with bad memories in place. I bet you do, continue to press to recover the BIOS. Otherwise would have gone ahead and crashed into a state below. Remember, the bootblock do this, which is the more conservative start-up phase after the boot CPU. There is no way that any adjustments that may cause the amount of memory. It all started long before the bootblock is accessed, or I have to be very bad.

Memtest documents speak for the RAM that is not verifiable, since it is used by the system. It is now a shadow BIOS by default instead of an option? If so, a problem with the RAM in the area in question could cause a RAM memory error caused BIOS appearance at least in some systems. Anyone who plays with shadows on the older BIOS boards has seen this kind of problems appear and disappear depending on the configuration shade.

Hard to know about that but do you know if there is some power-out, like lightning storms or while on vacation? It's so late here. If you suspect you may have been one or more of the foregoing, it is usually best to dismantle the system altogether - after pulling the cord - and let them be at night. When morning comes, do not add the extras: CPU, motherboard, power supply, a memory stick. If the message disappears ugly, add things