Thread: Screen Resolution on my monitor not proper with Sandy bridge i3

Screen Resolution on my monitor not proper with Sandy bridge i3

My laptop consist of Gigabyte motherboard with nVidia GT graphic card. Recently, I am using the Digital Video Interface which is a very popular interface for video interface. I had built a Sandy Bridge i3 processor on my lcd screen. After that it is giving me 4:3 bios rate instead of 16:9. Before this,my laptop was working very well. I have also installed the proper drivers for graphic card. Please help me out.

Re: Screen Resolution on my monitor not proper with Sandy bridge i3

According to me, there will not be an issue of Sandy Bridge. Actually, it will be the issue of graphic driver card.First check the graphic card, whether it is supporting the Sandy Bridge i3 processor or not.And also there will be an issue of BIOS and bootup. The bios and bootup are 4:3 for Sandy Brigde but when it comes to windows it will be 16:9.Hope this will satisfy you.

I had been waiting for the Sandy Bridge mobo's to come into the market, I am not sure whether there are all the kinks worked out in my build or not.
    You can tell me Whether the RAID 0 setup will be become more effective than getting a SSD which is needed for boot drive and then a HDD for data? After that, can I put off my RAID array onto a large SSD after they become more affordable? Whether WD is dependable brand or not? I also want my pc to be the more powerful gaming pc.Give me some suggestions.

According to me, RAID 0 arrays are very good performers. However, there are lots of risk of losing the data,which is the major negative issue. If you are ready to go with the risk and you can do with regular backups, then go for it.
    RAM you are using is totally proper.You can also have 8GB DDR3 for extra features. It will be a well balanced system for you. Hope this will satisfies your requirement.

I would like to say that you can also have a small 40GB SSD.You can also use a standard HD for various files and applications. you can also load your OS from the SSD which will give you much faster booting and system responsibility. Its not necessary to save up a huge SSD, because 120GB is less memory and it is not recommended. I will recommend you to SSD+HD because of your RAM .CPU are normally very fast so there shouldn't be bottleneck. You also should not depend on the standard HD speed for loading the system.