Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-04-2011

Windows Server 2008 R2 drivers support on asus P7H55-M Pro

I want to install Windows Server 2008 R2 on a new system. I want to know whether it will work on P7H55-M PRO motherboard. Here I have to configure 4 different hard drive on the same. I have a cd with me which has all the drivers. At first after installing when I ran the driver update the system crashed with blue screen. This is quiet frequent. I am unable to configure the server here.
Old 13-04-2011

Yes it will work. For drivers you just have to use standard windows drivers. You can go on the official website and download drivers. This will be more effective. It is necessary to find first whether you are using a 32bit or 64bit operating system. And on that basis find the drivers. Format your system back and install everything back again from scratch. But remember to choose the right driver version. There can be issue if you try to install incompatible updates.
Old 14-04-2011

I am having a similar msi board in my office and we are running the same server version. This works really fine. There is no issue with the output.There can be some other problem. Try to check your ram also. Most of the blue screen errors occur due to incompatible ram. You have to check that first. If there are multiple ram then try to boot your system on one of them. And then run the drivers update. It is right that you have to find the right drivers or else it will not work.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,