Thread: Motherboard Series MSI 870-G45 is not able to get into BIOS

Motherboard Series MSI 870-G45 is not able to get into BIOS

Hey guys finally I assembled the Pc of My Choice from my own, but I am having one problem. I am not able to get in to my Bios Settings, because I am having some problem in Output while booting the PC. Before booting it detects my HDD, Ram everything including USB Keyboard and Mouse, but then too I am not able to get into the BIOS setting, after booting it is not detecting anything. I thought it might because of PS2, so that tried with PS2 connection also but still the problem same, I am very Curious with my Pc so can anyone tell me what to do now? Reply.

Re: Motherboard Series MSI 870-G45 is not able to get into BIOS

Hey I have seen your Post. Why don’t try to get in to BIOS using Delete Key. If you are using F2 key then what happens? Did you try with F2 key it must ask Continue with BIOS, try that option I think that will work for you,. I have another solution that try to remove CMOS battery and then reset it and again try for it; up to some extent it will fix your problem. Can you tell me does your screen get stuck with HDD and DVD drives? If yes then try to Disconnect those drive and then try. Check whether it is working or not and do reply me.

Hey friend I am also having the same problem In my pc. It’s not working, I have disconnected my HDD, DVD drive, even PS2 keyboard, but still it stays on the same screen at same place. You were telling about F2, I have tried With F2 and Delete Key also, but frankly tell you no matter how many time I am pressing those key it remain on the same state, I think I shoul remove my CMOS battery for some time, mean while I must start computer and check for it whether it is working or not? What do you say about this actually I think the problem is with CMOS battery. Any reply.

I am on agree with your conclusion that problem is with CMOS battery, because I have already tried with that option , but there is no change on the screen, yes it can be possible that the problem is because of PS2 Keyboards, it cant be connected when there is a power, if any power in the system, then shut it down and remove PS2 connection, wait for sometime say for 5 to 10 minutes, after that again connect the Keyboard and start the computer, it might will work proper now. Just try it and tell me.