Thread: MSI K8N Neo-FSR crashing during gaming

MSI K8N Neo-FSR crashing during gaming

Last week my pc started to be unstable for some reason. First my Corsair RAM is a value S-DIMM DDR PC3200 1024MB Kit with two matched Value Select 512. The PC just freeze, making sounds and reboot itself when a new map is loaded (multiplayer). So I pulled out the second ram in slot 2, then you can load maps well without any problem. But after a while my pc restarts on its own. So I've been alone with my first RAM slot a week. Checked MSI site, but the picture for the ram did not make much sense to me about singles and doubles. I tried to T1 and T2, but it seems to help. AGP Fast Write off, opened hidden in the options menu of the BIOS of the cell, put out some stuff there. (Cannot remember, something with nvidia, PCI)

Re: MSI K8N Neo-FSR crashing during gaming

Do you think that the ram sticks are dead? Maybe try different DIMM slots for rams? Every time I play a game (each game), my system reboots without reason after 15 45 minutes. I have tried several drivers for my video card and sound card. I even removed my Audigy since I read that makes the system very unstable, but no luck. But I've been running this PC without problems for 1.5 months now. And yes I have tried several memory test programs, but I'm not sure how long am I supposed to wait until it's gone? Actually I have no idea why after 1.5 months; the system suddenly becomes unstable when it was working fine before. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I have more or less the same problem. Several games will freeze / crash on me and I have to restart your computer. This seems to be happening in every game, however, the only games I've noticed is the extent Counter-Strike: Source, Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault and FIFA 2005. The computer just freezes in games, everything else seems to work rock solid. I have been considering the possibility that it could be a problem with DirectX.

I tried all different suggestions I've seen: Disabling AGP Fastwrite, changing Vcore to 1.6v AGP, AGP 4x speed setting. KX installation instead of Creative drivers for my sound card Audigy2ZS. Removing the Audigy2 and use the onboard Realtek sound. All Disabled vital not "on board" devices in the BIOS. Updated all drivers, BIOS, etc. I ran Memtest86/3DMark2005/Prime95 for long periods of time without any error. Ni och CPU graphics card seems to show no outrageous temperatures, ruling out the cause overheating.

After trying to solve all the other suggested here and elsewhere, this morning I finally decided to try the most problematic and simply re-install Windows XP without Service Pack 2. After 2 minutes of the game Half-Life 2 (do not even have time to get off the train with blood) the game freezes. I do not know what else to do - I tried everything you can imagine, and I keep having these problems. Unless I can make my computer running properly soon, I'll just give in and buy a ASUS A8V Deluxe motherboard. My previous computers have been running the ASUS motherboard and I have not had a single problem with them, and now prefer to stay as far away from MSI and the nForce chipset possible.

When you restart your computer during a game, you can display a few millisecs BSOD and then reboot. You can keep restarting so you can read what the BSOD to go to system properties, then to advance. Now click the Settings button in the box that says something about the boot configuration and recovery. Now find an article that says something about "automatically restart" on and off. Hopefully you will find a BSOD instead of the resumption they can give some information. Maybe I'm wrong and that does not help at all. During the game sometimes I have a BSOD saying 'BAD_POOL_CALLER' and 'IRGL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL', but that is probably associated with my other problems

My old machine did this after I had bought it for about a year and half, first on rare occasions, then more frequently. I took opened my case and started the computer and after a few minutes I noticed my CPU fan occasionally stopped then they would stop for a few seconds, then my computer restarts. My point is that the games are very processor intensive and if the CPU fan is starting to give up the ghost on your processor can be over heating and causing the system to shut down to protect it from the kitchen.

I have not had my current setup of more than a month and have been having problems from the beginning. I'm using a fan Zalman 7000B-ALCU CPU, and cooling is very good. Additionally, this problem does not appear in every game - I'm the best player in the world of Warcraft beta for several hours without a single failure. But within five minutes of the game Half-Life 2 och FIFA 2005, the computer freezes. So obviously, something is wrong, but is not warming.