Thread: Audio and Graphics Card not working with MSI 880GM-E43

Audio and Graphics Card not working with MSI 880GM-E43

I pay money for the board 880GM-E43 few days ago to change my old motherboard. I finally got it working and I found that, although I have my graphics card (Nvidia Geforce 8400GS), I have many problems with the back of the motherboard. I have not tried all ports, but when I'm using the graphics card, VGA and HDMI ports do not work. The audio also was not working, but the audio did not work at all, even without the graphics card connected. I can simply make use of the VGA port on my graphics card at the same time as connected. Is it supposed to be this way? And can somebody please inform me what to do with my audio problems?

Re: Audio and Graphics Card not working with MSI 880GM-E43

Hello I am using AMD Phenom II X4 955, 3.2GHz, 8.0MB Total Cache CPU with the MS-7596 V.1.3 Motherboard. And I also include Patriot DDr3 1333MHz 4GB memory for my system. And for the good graphic I am using Geforce 8400GS GPU with 512 DDR2 video memory. And I am using windows vista home premium operating system. And I also include additional hard drive 250 GB Western Digital hard drive with the 80 GB SATA hard disk. I am facing similar kind of problem I try to find about this on internet but no success can anyone please tell me what kind of problem is this.

VGA and HDMI ports on top of the backside of the motherboard are associated to the incorporated video. Once you insert a video card PCI-E, the integrated video is disabled, so it is logical to stop working. Does your 8400GS have an HDMI connector? If not, then you will need to either withdraw or continue with an integrated VGA or buy a PCI-E, which has an HDMI port. Have you checked the configuration of Windows audio device default audio output is configured correctly?

Hello same problem with me. When I'm using the graphics card, VGA and HDMI ports do not work. The audio also was not working. I try many things but still no success. I've installed and uninstalled and reinstalled the chipset driver and audio driver that appear in the company of my motherboard many times, but no matter what I do, not anything appear to work. I also attempt to reinstall the Nvidia video driver used for my graphics card, and that did not work. If you can help me, I really am thankful for it.

Let me provide extra detail on the audio difficulty. I have speakers plugged hooked on the "Line-Out" (or the light green colored) jack. However, when I scroll over the small speaker icon on the underside right of my display. It articulate, Volume: 0 Speakers and 2-Realtek High Definition Audio". As soon as I right-click the icon and press Volume Mixer, it declare "No audio device is installed". If I right-click the speaker icon and push Playback Devices, it record two devices: "Speakers” and "Realtek Digital Output". The "Speakers" symbol has a green check spot subsequently to it, and if I double-click it, it articulate it is facilitate.

Comprise a look within DeviceManager. The system cannot possibly find a sound card, for the reason that it doesn't obtain the accurate power. With a latest motherboard in addition follow a fresh installation of Windows. It is a necessity. Follow these system settings with your system and see its working or not. Some day before, I was facing similar kind of problem so I made these changes in my system. Let me know it works or not.