Thread: USB not recognizing with MSI 785gtm-e45.

USB not recognizing with MSI 785gtm-e45.

Hello everyone. I just make this pc yesterday with this MSI 785gtm-e45 motherboard in the company of AMD Phenom X4 2.5GHz next to through 2GHz of ram ddr2 800MHz and installed windows 7 ultimate 32bit. Everything went well through the operating system installation, concept, when I went to plug my jump drive the lower right box, said USB is not recognized. I'm using a PS / 2 mouse and keyboard are connected via the Internet, even download the drivers from the website and installed and am still getting this warning. Any thought what could be the problem?

Re: USB not recognizing with MSI 785gtm-e45.

The deception is to confirm that pin 10 (at least on a K7n2 delta-L), the pin tag USBOC (USB Open Connection), is not connected to anything. If the connector on the front USB ports are merged into a single connector cable giant has to be connected to this pin (labeled GND2 or shield or something), CUT the wire. Pin 10 in JUSB2 should be opening. If this pin is associated to somewhat, the motherboard will imagine incredible is connected to the USB port and you have many unknown devices in Windows Device Manager and all other USB ports or cannot work.

All USB ports / headers are simply four pins connected through it (VCC, USB +, USB, and GND). If the connector (if it is a large plug or individual shots) to the front / top USB port has 5 outlets, do not connect the 5 to anything. That goes for all cases combination of the motherboard. I have no suggestion why motherboard producer and the box has a fifth connection involved in any way on either side of the plug or socket. Not used for USB.

I am having the similar troubles; however this is furthermore affecting my onboard USB connections. I disconnected the USB connection of the panel (there were only 8 wires anyhow, so there is no requirement for the response posted on this thread) on the motherboard. I cannot even get the motherboard to recognize a USB mouse connected to a PS / 2 adapters. Please can anyone help me to solve this problem? I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

You have to separate the computer from the power supply. note down that this does not signify only turning off the computer since modern computers are not actually off when you push the power button on top of the motherboard is still power. The motherboard is where the entire the hardware of the computer is associated to, together with USB ports. Occasionally, the motherboard has to be "reset" as well because something can go wrong, that is, the entire USB ports unexpectedly stop functioning. The tiny chip on the motherboard will restock the drivers and USB ports; you will require identifying all devices!

Hello according to me you have to do following settings.
    First Click on Start menu and choose Run, and in that type Devmgmt.msc, which help you to open Device Management. From that choose Universal Serial Bus controllers and then right click on the USB drive which is viewing error or not recognized problem. After that choose properties by right click menu and choose the Power Management tab. Following that Click on clear that “permit the computer to turn off this machine to accumulate power” check box, and after that press OK. At the moment from the Action menu, press Scan for hardware alteration.