Thread: ASUS P5GDC Pro Windows Vista Audio Driver

ASUS P5GDC Pro Windows Vista Audio Driver

Hello, I have a motherboard ASUS P5GDC Pro with 500 GB harddisk,3 GB RAM , dualcore. Recently, I have installed an OS Windows Vista. I had purchased the original copy of Windows Vista. When the computer is ignited the system detects all the drivers, except that of Audio:. I am looking for the Audio driver for this motherboard but I am not getting it anywhere on the site. Can someone indicate me where they are? Does vista supports Audio driver?I am in need of the driver.

Re: ASUS P5GDC Pro Windows Vista Audio Driver

I will suggest you to make a search on the internet for the audio driver which supports Windows Vista. Microsoft Windows Vista support the audio player. Give a search of Realtek High Definition Audio Vista Driver on the internet .Download Realtek High Definition Audio Vista Driver and you can use the audio player in Windows Vista with no problem just like you uce in XP.

I had also heard about this, that Vista doesn’t support audio player (Realtek High Definition Audio). I didn’t even search for the drivers. Windows Vista found the audio driver automatically when I installed it. So, according to me you just try to install Vista,I t will work and if doesn’t work just search it on the internet. Should not be a problem. It will work out.

I had Just ordered new M4AGTD PRO/USB board with 500 GB hardisk , 4 GB RAM,core2duo and will be installing AMD Phenom II X4 965 with windows Vista. What Bios will it have on it and which version should I update to? Will I have to update using old AMD Dual Core? Will not be installing SSD for a while. If anyone knows this then let me know as soon as possible as it is urgent.

I am not sure that you won't know your bios until you fire it up. If you want to be totally prepared,then you have to download extract and burn the latest bios M4A89GTD-PRO-USB3-ASUS-1301.ROM to a CD and when the bios screen pops up press alt f2 to go into easy bios and update before you do anything else. If it already has this bios you will see that and if you dont follow the instructions and navigate to the cd to update. After update you may have to shut down and turn the power off for 10 sec.