Thread: Unable to boot MSI K9N SLI

Unable to boot MSI K9N SLI

I have starting problems through my MSI K9N SLI V2 MS 7390 V1.0. Accept my original difficulty started through my onboard LAN, every time I booted up telling me that I do not contain any Internet connection and the LAN light be absent. Disconnect the Ethernet cable as of the backside of the computer not construct any difference, but to disconnect the router always reset my LAN. Over time, my onboard LAN completely stops working so I installed D-Link Ethernet card and everything was working fine.

re: Unable to boot MSI K9N SLI

When the computer initiated publishing always hang on loading the USB drivers and you just set there until it got to zero and then continue to start and run fine. At this point I realized that my hard drive I have not installed a latest Western Digital Caviar Blue SATA 320, cleared CMOS to do a fresh install of Windows XP. I have the similar troubles as earlier than, but at the present when the computer stalls still occasionally hangs on loading the USB drivers do not follow the Windows XP screen that says loading Windows XP and simply suspend there in anticipation of reset.

There are two relatively irritating work around, have unplugged all USB devices that will boot perfectly. During POST, press DELETE. In the BIOS, press F10 and reboot. It loads up fine. There may be a supply problem; I have attempted it in the company of a 500W OCZ StealthXStream and I also try with Rosewill 630W green (new). The one on the top of the box is the Rosewill, which under the hard drive is OCZ. Rosewill pretty sure is in good shape, because it is my gaming platform, which has overclocked GPU and overclocked chip and all kinds of other crazy things.

If the cold BOOT, the USB drivers suspend for a while, and then access the boot menu: the flash drive is not listed as one of the boot disks. If the soft Boot (by the system to reboot while the USB drivers hang) and then the boot menu of access: the flash drive is not listed as one of the boot disks. Soft start even works when you restart Windows. I had a moment of pleasure once when I restarted following installing a number of drivers and booted fine. The next day was the same thing over and over again when cold booting the computer.

When I exposed it can't be Windows associated way back when. In actuality last night when I obtain out board from case, I had by mistake left jumper surroundings to "cable select" on hard drive and left the slave drive unplugged. Obviously I acquire a "no boot drive detected" miscalculation. Anyways, saw similar obsession whether there's a boot drive associated or not. It's all throughout POST and 2 dissimilar BIOS's were utilized. I don't memorize what the earlier one was and it has the current one at the present using MSI website's BIOS live updating tool.

Re: Unable to boot MSI K9N SLI

That shows the problem is that if there is a boot disk or not. Change the primary boot drive and ready again. I doubt he can be one of the USB devices, because each has been addressed in this forum. They all acquire utilize on my other rig the entire time and no troubles there. I think it is just the heart. The only thing I have not tried is the serial port. I could leave my old external zip drive and try that, but not worth it.