Thread: CPU temperature monitor not displaying core temperature

CPU temperature monitor not displaying core temperature

I recently got a MSI 870A-G54 for the Phenom IIx4 955 BE. I have a cpu temperature monitor to record the systems temperature when I overclock. The problem is that it does not shows the Core Temp or HWMonitor. While in the bios I am easily able to see the systems temperature. So as of now I want to see the systems temperature from the temperate monitor itself. So tell me what should I do In this situation? Can you suggest me some methods to rectify my mistake. Where does the problem lie is it the software, bios or anything else.

Re: CPU temperature monitor not displaying core temperature

I would advice you to make use of tools like everest and speedfan. I think they are good useful tools for you in this situation. Do have a look at them and I am sure that you will be getting some information on the systems temperature. So that’s why I am recommending to make use of that tool. So do have a look at it and I am sure that it will be of lot of help for you. They both are much better than the existing one that you are using. So that’s my recommendation for you.

Well let me inform you all that core temperature and the hardware monitor does requires some updates and hence it is very necessary to keep them updated. So that’s why I am recommending you to do the same. So do have a keen look if bot the components that I have mentioned are updated properly. So do the necessary changes that I have suggested for you and I am sure that it will be helpful for you. So do get back to me if this suggestion was helpful for you.

Just to inform you all that I have the speedfan tool and it is of not so much use to me because it is still showing me temperatures of 0 degrees. So I hope you have got the situation in which I am in. Also the coretemp and the hardware monitor are totally updated and current and hence I don’t think that can be the cause of the problem. So what else you can suggest for me here. So please do send in your responses as early as possible.

I would advice you to try running the aida or the Everest tool for recording temperatures. I think that will be a very nice option for you. So do try working on the suggestion it seems that you did not try with the tool. So that’s why I am recommending you to make use of this tool and I am sure that it will give some appropriate information on the temperatures of your system. So please use this tool and let me know if you are able to get some help from it or not.

Well thanks a lot for the help. Yes, I will definitely have a look at the tool that you have suggested me and see to it that I get back to you and lets hope that it will help me a lot for my system. I am hoping that it will definitely give me some good temperatures of the system. So that i will get an exact idea when i try overclocking with the system. I will have a overview of the systems temperature.