Thread: ATI CCC drivers’ vs Asus drivers

ATI CCC drivers’ vs Asus drivers

Recently I got the new EAH5870 video card. It works absolutely fine with the Asus drivers. Previously I used to use the Club3D ATI DH4870 card with ATI CC drivers and software only. So right now my question is that what are the advantages of Asus drivers over the ATI CCC drivers. Are there any major differences or not that big difference. Please do get back to me on this as I am really in need of it.

Re: ATI CCC drivers’ vs Asus drivers

I feel that you can use the ATI CC drivers or software on this card as you have been doing up till now. So I am very sure about it. Also I need to ask you that do you over clock cards or the main board. Or do you play the games a lot. Please do tell me know the solutions for these as it is very important to compare the ATI CCC drivers’ and the Asus drivers. I hope that you provide me with the solutions as immediately as possible.

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I would tell you that I never over clock cards or the main board. Also I would tell you that the FPS during the games also doesn’t interest me much. So I don’t have many issues with them. But I will tell you that right now I am absolutely fine with the Asus drivers. As I said before that previously I used to have the Club3D ATI DH4870 card with ATI CC drivers and software only. But now I am very much happy with this.

According to me if you need to use all the Asus features then you need to have the Asus drivers and that is very much mandatory and which is one thing that you need to remember. But after that you can just install the latest ATI drivers. And once you install the latest ATI drivers then you can start using them immediately. So this is what you need to remember .So now that you are using the Asus drivers then it is absolutely fine.

I think that you can over clock even with ATI CCC drivers without any problems. And even I am very much confident about this .I would like to tell you that the Asus smart doctor and OSD display works with ATI drivers too. And I think that it is exact the same thing. If you need the conformation with this then you can anytime check on the dates of driver updates for both the ATI drivers and the ASUS drivers.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would tell you that it is really solved my doubt whether there is a major difference between both the drivers. But looking at the solution I don’t feel that there is actually any kind of major differences in both of them. So I would like to once again thank you for all the solutions and suggestions that you have provided as they have helped me a lot to clear my mind.