Thread: MSI K9A OCZ2G8004GK Vista USB Crash

MSI K9A OCZ2G8004GK Vista USB Crash

I'm looking to upgrade to 4 GB, although I know you'll only get something like 3.5 GB of it as I'm using Vista 32 bits. He was about to get OCZ2G8004GK has 5-5-5-18 times and had good reviews, but I've seen G. Skill F2-6400CL4D-4GBPK chips that run at 4-4-4-12. Obviously it looks better, but I do not know how well it performs in the Council K9A. You can also view a report of 32 bits of the total amount of RAM you have after installing these, please.

Re: MSI K9A OCZ2G8004GK Vista USB Crash

The lower the latency the better. Therefore, the ability G. looks better to me. If it works depends on the memory controller is inside the CPU, so it does not depend on the board. However, sometimes a memory / RAM compatibility issue can be resolved through the use of new / the BIOS, but should leave the BIOS alone for now and only flash if you get into a problem that cannot be resolved in another way. Note that with 4 sticks of RAM that your memory will run at a lower rate! The memory controller can control four sticks of double sided memory. 32-bit Vista will not see 4GB of RAM. Simply cannot cope.

Are you talking about the mix OCZ and GSkill. That's not a good idea (especially with the RAM of different times). How much will be conditional on the hardware you have. Is likely to be less than 3.5 (which could be between 2.5 and 3.25GB depending on hardware). Maybe you want to use only 3 GB (3 sticks and renounce dual channel). Just a few% increases with dual channel.

Hi, I took OCZ2VU4004GK 2x2GB kit and I also have a MSI K9A and I am not able to use all 4 GB at a time. I get Blue Screen of Death when Windows tries to start. I tried all memory configurations from different periods, the frequency of updating the BIOS, the review of 4GB MS. I also did a fresh install of Vista again last night and as soon as I put the two 2GB modules. Both RAM chips metest86 past. He also tried XP. XP will start at times for me with 4 GB, but the programs to carry out the reference of malfunction and common memory lapses. I do not think this is a problem of RAM. I think overall it is a bit of everything that is not supported in the final.

I have tried in vain to 2x2GB modules K9A Platinum AMD 4800 +. I requested a review of Windows, tried all kinds of different combinations of time, frequency, BIOS, etc. One thing I like to see is an adjustment of the portion of DRAM. I keep seeing a divider of 7. And at 800 MHz, actually I'm running dual channel = 2500/3.5 = 714-718MHz and when only one channel, a stick, 2500 / 7 = 359 MHz. I'm guessing this is because AMD is on the EPP SPD?

Do not touch anything in my bios, when I was having problems. Just select "Fail Safe", then went out and saved the changes. I was then able to boot and be stable with all 4 GB. Are you able to boot with all 4 GB? Is it crashes when you add a USB device? If you are able to start and run correctly with all up to 4 GB of connecting a USB device is issued is different from mine. When his brother could be plugged into the USB hard drive, a bit of static electricity was discharged and fry the USB port? Have you tried other USB ports? I assume you have tried them all.

It seems that they are not running in dual channel either. Move the stick over a slot. I have a stick close to the processor, and then jump on a bench next to the club in the next slot. It will run dual channel. I think that's what they are showing 430 + MHz NOT uses the times. The 5-6-6-18 is recommended, however, I stand for nothing My Auto and 2T is the only setting is changed manually. Autorun, mine are 5-5-5-15 as CPUID. Finally. When you configure the BIOS to fail safe, then reboot. DO NOT CHANGE ANY BIOS settings. Does the system run stable? USB plug, so things? I asked him before doing this and start changing the memory timings, etc. Nothing changes after the creation of "Fail Safe" in the BIOS. You need a good starting point to identify which setting is changed that is causing the instability.