Thread: My MSI 890gxm g65 motherboard keeps on continuously rebooting

My MSI 890gxm g65 motherboard keeps on continuously rebooting

Hello friends, I have a certain problem in the system that I have recently taken, the configuration about the system are as follows, Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8GHz, MSI 890GXM G65, Gskill Ripjaws 1600 MHz 6 GB DDR3 Kit, Power color ati rade on 5850 1 GB ddr5 graphics card. In this system whenever I am trying to install any of the operating system, there is a loop of rebooting continuously after that. I even tried installing windows xp, windows 7 and ubuntu in it, but it was giving the same result. I also removed the graphic card and only used a single Ram, but it was showing the same results. Can you tell me what the problem in it is?

Re: My MSI 890gxm g65 motherboard keeps on continuously rebooting

Hello there, I went through your problem; it seems that it must be the problem of the RAM that is currently present in your motherboard. Did you tried to removing the RAM and inserting in another slot that is present in the motherboard, or else you can also check the same in connecting another RAM, if your friend has it, or just connect your RAM to his motherboard. If the problem exist then try to change the Ram or else just see that the other hard ware that are currently present is also proper, especially the hard drive that is currently present. Can you tell me what version of the BIOS is been present in the system?

Hi, I am also facing the same kind of problem that you are facing, I even tried to check the RAM that you have told me to connect in the other slot or in the another computer to check if that was creating the problem, but it seems that it is perfectly fine. Also the version of the BIOS is 1.0. One of my friend told me that the to clear the CMOS and then try to start the computer, by using only one Stick of Ram to restart it. Once you have restarted the computer then set the entire memory allocation mode to automatically. Once if you had seen the result then check the voltage of the Ram that is been providing to the System. Once the interface of the voltage is been present then set the voltage through 1.6 voltage and see if the thing is been happening again.

Hi friend again the same problem with the new system that I had recently purchased, I think the newly available devices must be facing some issues because of which all the users whom till now I have met is complaining the same problem. I even tried to clear the CMOS, and check the result but it was the same. For the memory test that you told me to do, I have done that by using the USB stick to do that but it is only showing a blinking cursor on the blank screen. I think the problem is in the Ram just buy a new one or else it is warrant then change it.

Did you try changing the frequency of the Ram, in the Bios? If you can enter in the Bios then it will be the easy task to do that, but if it is not happening then it will be a difficult task, I had also faced this kind of problem in the past when I had brought a new system, but I was able to enter the bios and change the value of the frequency of the RAM to 1066 MHZ. once I had done that then I was able to boot into the system normally and it was not getting booted again and again. So just check for the same in your computer and see the results remain the same or it is changed.

Thanks a lot for your help that you people has been providing me, but it was not helping again it is not you people fault, as you are not facing the kind of problem which I was or I was not able to make you people understand about how much the deep problem is. Finally the problem had been eliminated and it was the fault of the Bios, not the Ram. Since the version of the Bios was 1.0 the processor was unable to detect it and eventually leading to the booting problem, because of this I had done the update of the bios from the pen drive and checked, and what I got it right and everything is seemed to working fine now, again thanks a lot buddy.