Thread: Asus Sabertooth vs. Rampage III

Asus Sabertooth vs. Rampage III

If you spend much time around here. Anyway, there goes my question about a comparison. I intend to assemble a team and I am somewhat hesitant, I'm between the two plates: The SABERTOOTH X58 And X58 RAMPAGE EXTREME III. Help me to select, the Montero:
    A micro: i7 950 - 3.06GHz - 1600FSB (there for more). A DD: SATA II 6 GB / s to 1Tb.All with professional x64 win 7. In the SABERTOOTH: The cooling issue, I have seen opinions and get really in the clouds. Support Nvidia and ATI (QUAD SLI dual graphics, but with only 2 x16 slots). Same as SABER, but with 3-way SLI. And its many options ROG OC. I personally am not that make OC, I never have raised and also gives me enough respect, since I have read many times, that by not knowing and wanting, but one has had to throw them trash, I am one of those that if I do not know something, better not to dig inside (Manolete if you know that you get bullfighting pa). As I mentioned, I only have 2 in SLI graphics, and I doubt you get to be 3. I have always been in favor of using the range of ROG, so my indecision. I have read some thread that does not detect Rampage III 12 GB of memory, but I also know that the shots will walk there. Anyway, I do not know to what decant, ROG or ultimate force. I hope I take a handle to decide, I guess the prices of these things will not change much between now and party later. Thanks in advance to all.

Re: Asus Sabertooth vs. Rampage III

The Sabertooth OC if you can do without problems, and general options are the same as OC in R3E. Quiet you do not have that problem. R3E personally recommend it if you do go messing OC much higher and that, but we're going to put the 950 to 4. Sabertooth 4.2 GHz you get the spare. I have a 920 climbed to 4.5 GHz and has 2 weeks on 24 hours every day XD. No problem provided that they have cooled well and safe voltage range. If you catch the Sabertooth and we do a review you get a shirt!

The OCZ is not right now, but some time ago gave a lot of problems, especially for 775 ddr3. Health to heal I would go to some reports written in the QVL list (all the QVL work 100%, but also many that are not as they do not test all). The G Skill trident that I have several of the forums has them and is doing well. As for the cooling, pileup that is similar to the corsair h50, pay a little more than a heat sink for high-end air, but are pricier. I say we because it is not going wrong, but do not expect a return on liquid cooling for parts. Another little something, as of 12 gb of ram is somehow special?, I mean because the more ram need more voltage on the plate for speeds above 1066-1333MHz. and really unless you use applications that require lots of memory (virtual machines, video editing, etc) I think that would shoot better with 6GB.

Here I also wish to add something in this and wish you like this. If I were you I choose the Sabertooth. Do not overclock if you do have all day on, the car EPU will save energy and stay nice and cool. Only if you want you can upload the mic for certain applications. When working with graphic design, video editing, games etc. If, as the 12 GB is because using RAM intensive programs, image editors, etc, and especially soil have many applications open at once.

I personally do not choose the OCZ, so I have VSTO in many cases are quite problematic, better go to insurance. Another thing even if you have all day on the pc nothing happens to have OC, obviously I am referring to something like 4.2 to 4.5 GHz, over person not recommend that but I let mine sometimes goes lot without seeing the power lol and that does not have to shorten the working life, provided you have values, as you said, good.

First, to better watch who are on the QVL, provided health cures, and then I so I seen the G. Skill gives a very good. And we have a few that XD. After the Refrigeration what you would say it depends on your preferences, if you like having space at the mic a kit of those of RL is the lesser, if you do not care a good cooler space, that in order to accounts pays his own experience as well these kits, but we reaffirm that what if you go for example for some Corsair model, as the H-50 or F-70's best to buy the F-50 that putting two yield the similar and costs less, I really look better than the Corsair and do not know why, but I guess the performance will be matched to a good Cooler air, so it tastes too involved Enron.