Thread: 2600K and H50 hitting TJMax?

2600K and H50 hitting TJMax?

I have a Corsair H50 + 2 Scythe S-Flex fans in it (push-pull) blowing out of the box. I'm getting crazy temps. About 36 degree C idle, and reached 98 after OCCT and Prime95 (after a few minutes.) Using AS5, and is screwed tight enough. Is connected to my fan slot on the motherboard CPU (3 pin). It is set to Turbo in the BIOS.I am face this kind of problem from many days and I am frustrated with this problem so please do help me as soon as possible.

Re: 2600K and H50 hitting TJMax?

Since the S-Flex Google were 75 CFM. What about the application of TIM? Spread evenly across the processor as a thin layer covering evenly. What is your temperature? What's the use? And fans are intake or exhaust? There are many things you can experiment with this time and all the most important factors are time and patience really. Install HW monitor and see what the pump should be running at 1400 RPM.

The fans are very weak; however, I'm hitting 77C with my H70 using 1100rpm fans. I know you said re-apply some TIM? What use? If you only use some "fresh" AS5. I just get rid of the trash. I AS5 on my i7930 and my temps load and idle temperatures crazy high. Replaced with a bit of Shin-Etsu (what comes in the H50 to begin with) and the temperature dropped down to more acceptable levels.

I really do not think the H50 is that big of a refrigerator to be honest? Before I sold my AMD computer I installed the H50 I got from Best Buy for $ 80 and could not get a good temperature out of it at all. Tim re-apply and all. With my A70 23c@3.6 Corsair was pulling in GHz and full load 31c. These are the fans running at 1600rpm, not the fans are not noisy. I was down temperatures from 34 to 36C in the H50 and I could not get any lower. I tried AS5, Shin Etsu X23, Antec Silver 5 and Noctua NT-H1. I turned the damn thing and I have my money back. I also take one or Take air cooler kit Rasa. My friend has one and is really a great kit for $ 130.

Not only that, but did you test this setup before shooting? If so, what were the temperatures? If not, this is one reason why the test before hand, so you know everything is working, and if worse temps around and then you know it's your job back. Furthermore, the suggestions of buying pasta again could see a small impact on temps when combined with a better TIM HSF and CPU settings, my findings suggested the TIM is not the best option for areas coated; AS5 tends to be better because it is thinner. The harder and less flat contact surface is many times better is the thickest of TIM conduct, while in the thinner coated surfaces (such as AS5) fare better. Another point is that it is a very high temperature OC, and height should not be shocking, just because someone else has this given temperature with a cooler / CPU does not mean you get the same. Above all, I think it sounds like the H50 is overloaded, once you pass the point of a refrigerator can throw the heat does not take much for temperatures to soar.

Well, I was an early adoption of Sandy Bridge and was not sure what they were "good" temps. I saw the 212 + temperatures begin to roll and I thought I should do at least as good, but really was not. I was close, but I seemed to be equal or better. I have a 212 + in the closet almost installed, before discovering the fan push-push configuration and programming someone came in while I was away, and would never do this type of error. I have an Asus Pro P8P67 pump connected to the head of the CPU fan as the pin 3 cannot be controlled by Fan Xpert, at the top of the CPU and the fans connected by a cable cha_1 ay, controlled with a profile manual. Make sure the pump is running at a constant speed of approx 1400rpm or so. I have the fan control at the top of the CPU with disabilities, so it is at full speed, regardless of temperature.

I had great fun over that record with H50 in i7-930. I can connect the pump directly to a 4-pin power. You only need a plug adapter. That will give you a solid energy source for the pump. Never rode my H50. Worked great with Socket 775 for Intel Q9550 too. Might have a problem with the MB as well. I've been watching the scene from a distance sandybridge and I like what I see, but I've also read a lot bigger problems. I hope things will solve your cooling problem. Sandybridge works very well at low speeds and voltages, and so if you cannot get stable at 5 GHz at a slower speed still offers great performance. I'm in the process of building a liquid loop for my team. The H50 will be missed, but I'm looking for better cooling. I think liquid cooling is a great choice for cooling. H50 is a great car IMO contained coolant heat sink.