Thread: Asus Rampage III Extreme vs. Rampage III Formula

Asus Rampage III Extreme vs. Rampage III Formula

It seems that the only difference is the sound of slot machines, including the price. Any other differences that need to be aware of this support a 980X i7. Anyone has any idea about this? What is the main difference between this? What’s your suggestion for this? Please if anyone find any idea about this than, please just let me know. I say this because I can’t find any solution from net, I mean I already searched this on net even I ask this to my technical friend but he also don’t have any idea about this.

re: Asus Rampage III Extreme vs. Rampage III Formula

The family Republic of Gamers (ROG) from Asus is preparing to grow a little more in the near future through the release of a new motherboard, the Rampage Formula III, driven by Intel X58. This model has been exposed by Asus to create a buzz around it. The new ATX motherboard has the color scheme used to ROG in red and black, and includes support for LGA 1366 processors, six DDR3 memory slots, 8-phase digital PWM, three PCI-Express x16 slots for SLI configurations or CrossFireX, two SATA 6.0 Gbps ports and six SATA 3.0 Gbps ports and two USB 3.0 connectors.

Yes, I also heard about this. Actually I don’t have more idea but it has improved audio, software i.e. Game first, 2 USB headers. The two face panel USB headers on the Formula unaided craft it a more absolute board. The R3E just came with one front panel USB header that was preposterous. The R3E may have additional BIOS alternatives but the majority of users will not at all use them.

On the whole this has been an exceptional Chipset besides having troubles getting over that 4.2GHz mark. I attempted the whole thing for an extended time and quit. Heat was not a problem with my quad 480 rad. possibly it's the 0801 BIOS, I am still running. My just other complaint was paying good wealth for a board similar to this and having to rip all the heat pipes off and redo the TIM. So, my opinions are this. I am planning on doing one more major build but am gravely bearing in mind acquiring a R3F over an R3E. I wish to build approximately the i7-975 EE. I wish to be able to run a couple of SSD's in R0 and a dual video cards or an x2 card. A good audio card too. In addition I wish to be able to increase the RAM out.

Sometimes public purchase things just to say they have the best, not fully thought through. It's good to at a standstill have a voice of reason here. R3E-ROG board, although it is extremely good, very expensive. It comes with a USB connector. Most people need at least two and possibly three. Comes with an extra refrigerator in a box so it looks like Asus is everything and it gives you a bit very special, fact is that the tallness of the heatsink will obstruct with the majority CPU coolers, RAM and not use to obtain. The board has additional 4 pin Molex and additional power, at an angle of 90 degrees and down on the bottom near the headwaters of 1394. Without a huge case or test, it is almost impossible to have the space to hook up, without bending the heck out of the cables. It's too much money to take these shifts.

The last toy on the market Asus motherboard is already here, and has done as expected on a high note. Asus Rampage III Extreme becomes the most powerful current motherboard market, focusing on very advanced users, overclockers and fans of the brand. Belonging to the highest-end Asus Republic of Gamers, or ROG, Asus Rampage III Extreme is designed with the LGA1366 socket to use the buses also more powerful Intel, the Core i7 in its 900 Series. Along with this we will be expected characteristics, as are six slots for DDR3 memory, multiple PCI and PCI Express, eight-channel sound integrated and, more generally, all you expect in a top end plate. Regarding your previous version, the Rampage II Extreme, the main differences consist in including two rears USB 3.0 ports, two SATA 6 Gbps and a small internal Bluetooth card with which you can control certain functions through an external device, such as for example a mobile. Then you have an example posted by Asus itself.

Re: Asus Rampage III Extreme vs. Rampage III Formula

Rampage III formula is a LGA 1366 socket mainboard, use the Intel X58 chipset, has 6 memory slots with support for DDR3-2000, Triple CrossFireX / SLI, Sound SupremeFX X-Fi 2 , USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb / s, Intel network with the characteristic Game First! Bandwidth multitasks, multitasking, which improves network adapter, allowing for downloading in the background without causing lag or latency in online games, ROG Connect (remote overclock).