Thread: Intel Raid Controller not working properly with Asus P8P67

Intel Raid Controller not working properly with Asus P8P67

Is anybody also able to get the RAID setup screen of Intel on any changes in 0804? The first stuff I did was bring up to date the BIOS to 1053 and later than set the SATA mode to RAID in the BIOS I might not obtain to the Intel RAID controller setup screen. It would show an irregular cursor on the screen be supposed to be about 5 seconds, then pay no attention to and continue the boot process. I cleared CMOS, pulled battery, and modify the SATA ports that are connected SSDs. I got to 1003 and the difficulty still exists. Fell back to 0804 and the raid controller setup screen shows at the present, and I was capable to generate a RAID-0 is no problem. Later than setting up the attack, and all swelled I upgraded yet again to 1053. To my surprise, the RAID setup page displays, but said it violated the order and was able to really get into the settings and tried to redo my attack but continued to fail. I clear CMOS at this position and after that the page not able to appeared throughout system boot. So at this time I am again using 0804 with a raid, and now the whole thing is fine and excellent.

Re: Intel Raid Controller not working properly with Asus P8P67

Hello I hope this information will help you to solve your problem. Just follow the following steps. First go into boot menu in your UEFI advanced. And in this set option ROM message to Force BIOS. After these settings it will turn the aux BIOS message back on top of. When it appears set it to keep current to contain the message. It’s a good feature which I am glad to see. And it understands to force BIOS by default. Try this with your system I hope it will help. If it’s not working then try to find out it on internet. Thank you.

Tried this and it was brought to the Bios of the Force ... Not only is unable to work on the Intel SATA ports 6G (gray). If I connected to the ports Blue (3G), the Intel RAID controller menu appears. That solves the problem of dual boot, but on one occasion I went reverse and disabled extra LAN / Raid Controller / OC’d my dual-boot system again appeared. I can live with dual boot. What I cannot live is having no Raid controller role at all in any BIOS above 0804, Clear CMOS had no effect on getting back. Thank you.

As per my suggestion to the salesman at Micro Center, only SATA2 (3.0 GB / s) ports support RAID in P8P67. This has happened also in the case of ASUS motherboard before I bought back then when I upgraded to 2500K for the 760 i5 and had to modify motherboards as a consequence. In that case, the limitation of RAID ports 3GB / s is shown in the box. I hope this will help you. If anyone have solution on this then please share your knowledge with us. Thank you.

I've been trying different settings on my Raid 0 P8P67 current BIOS 1003
    - 2 disks RAID 0 hard drive arrays and reliable operation of starter or ports Intel 3 GB or 6 GB ports
    - 2 disks RAID 0 Intel X25M matrices G2 and reliable operation of the boot only 3 GB of Intel P 67 ports.
    - When working SSD Raid is transferred to the ports 6GB home screen before Intel sample matrix and Error.
    - He tried to format and creating zero SSD Raid 2 0 6 GB in ports and in the pre boot environment for Intel only recognizes one of the SSDs - EFI bios sees both SATA configuration screen.
    - Causeway ports 3GB hard disk and the system only recognizes one of the units in the 6-port SSD GB
    - Swapped and each is independently recognized fine - but not together.
    Termination current bios / drivers P67 - SSD hard drive and 3GB Raid OK on ports 0.
    6 GB hard drive SATA arrays documented
    Multiple SSD X25 unable to handle at the ports of 6 GB.
    We hope you have a solution in the works that I'm waiting more than 6 GB SSD Raid out and would like them in the 2 P67 6 GB ports to maximize performance.

Just a reminder to all users of P8P67 deluxe and according to me this applies to all Asus P67 motherboards. If updating the BIOS, then you should clear the CMOS then redo your settings in the BIOS so that everything works properly. This also sets the dual boot and the problems frequency memory (apparently).I hope this will help you to solve your query. If you find any other way to solve this then please share with us so other can solve this problem with their system. Thank you.