Thread: WS Revolution vs Asus P8P67 Deluxe

WS Revolution vs Asus P8P67 Deluxe

Hi everyone, I am thinking to buy whichever of individual’s two boards. But after reading complaint about people with Deluxe having PCI Express lanes run at half speed when dual graphic cards are being used simultaneously. Did anyone experience the same problem with that Motherboard? I'm not planning on SLI. And my priority is for a top OC. I'm ragged between preference up a P8P67 Deluxe and the WS revolution. Please suggest me which one is best according to you with its advantages.

Re: WS Revolution vs Asus P8P67 Deluxe

Hello I hope this will help you. I would like you to tell about P8P67. The most recent addition is the P8P67 WS revolution derived from the Intel P67 chipset. By itself, this board does not just comes under into the category of purchaser Asus motherboards as a substance of information, it has been designed by a team of server and workstation motherboard at Asus, instead of the motherboard consumer team. If you want more information about this then you can find out it on internet search there are many website which contain information about this motherboard.

No matter. We designed our Digi + VRM with our UEFI (BIOS) of the essence for achieves the same results in any of our series of P67 motherboards. The majority significant factor will be what the CPU multiplier will be able to achieve and maintain. Do not fail to remember to watch the OC guide who posted especially with regard to the new PLL option is key to D2/Retail Deluxe CPUs. The deluxe and WS revolution was at the same time have the advantage of a VRM design stage 16 that will drop a little tighter, and the design to help support high-level overclocking (+ 4.8GHz), especially with synthetic loads (albeit unrealistic). Outside the information noted the most important question is if you need 3 way support then go with Deluxe. Both are great boards though

Hello guys, whatever I understand it, if the sand bridge chip is a second video card default is X8X8 of the two slots. I wish for to improve to a single GTX 580 and GTX285 PPU, but I think they both run at x8. If this is correct, then I would be extremely cheerful. I pulled the trigger in the WS revolution. It having the efficiency and rugged design never let me down. BUT, after seeing dozens of problems with normal P8P67 advice, I'm beginning to worry. So please anyone have any suggestion on this. Thank you.

I would refer the Deluxe Zero Shade. Do not be concerned you have an impressive platform that is constant. Download the latest BIOS on the support site. Load bios default and you have a good operation of the ship. Most users who are in difficulty are just moving into belongings without having a clear considerate of the differences. Otherwise I can personally say that I spent way too many nights in the last four months ensuring that the boards and UEFI builds that are obtainable are solid goods everywhere. Hope this helps

Hello guys two days before I got my WS revolution and I set it up. My configuration is 80GB SSD, 2600K, DVD, and a 16GB G. Skills. It’s entered into an endless loop of starting, stopping 2F. Then I repeat. No beeps no video. Having a 240GT in there at the time (which will be a video server machine does not actually issue greatly). I tried clearing CMOS but no luck. So I was doing that all night and this morning it was working. I have not dug in detail at the time. But according to me it may have going through some memory test or memory overclocking.