Thread: Installation problems in Asus P8P67 deluxe AI suite

Installation problems in Asus P8P67 deluxe AI suite

I got a new Asus P8P67 and now I am facing problem s in the installation process. So is anyone having a similar problem in installing the Asus AI suite software on windows 7 64 bit? The issue us that every time I try to run any of the setup files for any of the Asus utilities then the installation crashes. And it shows a error saying that the program in not responding. I have tried it from the CD and the also tried to download from their site but there was no changes at all .So tell me how to install the Asus P8P67 deluxe AI suite.

Re: Installation problems in Asus P8P67 deluxe AI suite

I had a look at your problem and I would tell you that even I have the same board and I didn’t had any issues with the installation process of AI suite. I feel that you could have went somewhere wrong in the process of installation and that is the reason why you are facing such problems. I feel that you just need to uninstall it and try reinstalling it again following the same procedure you had used earlier. I am sure after doing this you will get away with the problem that you are facing.

Hey even I am having this exact same problem but on P8P67 pro. It crashes immediately when trying to install from disk. I tried to download it again but Asus doesn’t have a download for it listed under the pro but there was a deluxe present and I suppose that the deluxe is the same software. So let me know if I am right or wrong. I am going to try it by installing it later. But I am not sure that I may be going in right direction or not.

I have the P8P67 Pro and I'm having the same problem on windows 7 ultimate 64-bit. I have tried to download three different versions and I still can't get AI Suite II to install. Are there any other programs I can through windows? I have also noticed that the applications vary from one version to the next. So now I guess that the only option that remains is that of the re installation why I hope should work properly.

I would like to tell you that I like the board, but it would be nice to be able to use all of these tools that Asus is famous for. I have hit 4.5 GHZ at 1.3v easily and seriously I think I can even drop the v core lower. I know the CPU is more important than the mobo in this case but I like the mobo and the UEFI. So I think that there is no issue in the Asus P8P67 deluxe AI suite. And it would work properly if you install it in a better way.

Asus has released the new version 1.01.14 which includes the changes made in the patch file. That file is available for the download .So you can get that patch file. There was one more file and I downloaded it but it gives me the crash-on-install problem as well on my 64 bit windows 7. Now even I might try the patch or re-downloading when they fix it but I agree with some other posters in that the utilities will most probably be unused as far as I am concerned.