Thread: Graphics card for MSI 870A-G54 AM3

Graphics card for MSI 870A-G54 AM3

Hello friends I am looking forward to assemble my system and I am very keen to know that which of the graphics card that I should make use of it on my system which is going to have the MSI 870A-G54 AM3 motherboard. This MSI motherboard have been suggested to me by my friend and that is why I would want to know that which of the graphics card should I make use of with this motherboard. I hope that I will get the best suggestion for the same as quick as possible.

Re: Graphics card for MSI 870A-G54 AM3

Dude I would mostly suggest you to go for the GeForce GTX 465 as it corresponds to the gross structure and the board layout, including a heat sink, also supports DirectX 11, but with 352 shader units equipped with only the 1215 MHz are clocked with. Here the 470 GTX offers more power. To this end it has 1 GB of GDDR5 memory (clock: 3,206 MHz) and has a 256 bit wide memory interface. Making use of this one you will surely going to get the desired performance with the MSI motherboard.

Dude it all depends upon which way you are going to make use of the system, if you are going to play too many games on it than you will have to go along with the Nvidia cards as they are the best one in terms of providing good performance with each and every game. If you don’t want to perform any of the high performance based activity with the game then what I think that you can choose ever you want as I believe that each and every card are equally good.

I would most recommend you to go along with the ATI Radeon HD 4850It graphics card with which you can enjoy almost all games on the market. It costs about 180 euros, depending on manufacturer and store, but usually around that figure. Is a graph that is very interesting for those who want to take a small step forward on your computer, and need a high graphics power for both games and for video high definition or other more professional applications. So go for this will be my opinion.

Why don’t you go along with the MSI N9600GT-T2D2G-OC which is the same company developed graphics card as your motherboard and you will get good service for the same if you encounter any problems with any of the components in the future. The MSI product card will surely be compatible with each other and that there is no question of performance come here as it will depend upon you what you would want to have and depending upon the performance which you would require you should look to implement the same.

Hey dude I would suggest you to go with the Asus GeForce 9500GT 1GB DDR2 NVidia PCI E Graphics Card as it has got the capability to run on all the MSI motherboard and it will cost something in the range of the RS.3500-3800. These are some of the specification that I have especially got through the internet you can have a look and judge what you would want.
    • NVIDIA Chipset
    • 512MB Memory
    • DDR2 Type
    • 64-bit Memory Interface
    • PCI Expressx16 Interface
    • Dual-Link DVI Support
    • HDCP Ready Yes

What I think that the MSI motherboard have got a DDR3 slot and that is why you should look to select the graphics card that will fit into the DDR3 slot. Since this is a new type of motherboard so there is a every possibility that you would want to use of the newer version of the graphics card. What I would recommend is that you should look for Leadtek WinFast GTS250 DDR3 Graphics Card only thing that it is a bit costlier but then also it is worth to buy this as it gives the best performance.