Thread: PC not starting up with MSI k9a2 platinum motherboard

PC not starting up with MSI k9a2 platinum motherboard

My windows vista compatible Acer desktop PC not starting up some times, after turn on the power button, it gives 4 short beeps, and then turned off automatically, and this happening very rare but I am quite frustrating on this. The system is specified with MSI k9a2 platinum motherboard, along with Intel Pentium core processor and ATI Radeon graphics driver. I am a college student and this is a first problem that happened with me. Any idea on this, how to get back my system in normal mode. Any such information regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: PC not starting up with MSI k9a2 platinum motherboard

This is completely occurring for the hardware devices, if you are able to check the system hardware devices manually then I recommend you to open eth CPU case and check the hardware connection ports, the problem that you posted here is occurring for nay of the hardware connecting port or slot. Be sure that the slots are working properly with all of its functions. Along with this you can also get the confirmation about this form the device manager, if you are able to start your system, by checking the status of all the hardware devices. Try this, I hope by this you will be able to figure out the problem.

According to me, regarding these type of problems, it is clearly occurred for the hardware faults, but as in the above post the process is already discussed, so there is no need to discuss about this again in my post, but I only like to suggest you to remove the fault or some of the unknown programs those are published from unauthorized developers, if are installed in your system then try to remove them. Because in some of the similar kind of problem I found these are can be occurred for these types of programs.

I am also facing a problem in my system, it starts but after appear the windows desktop screen it flashes a message which is not able to read for flashing for less time with three beep sound and restarts automatically, this happened with me in many times, I applied many tricks to resolve this but nothing was helped me. Now I am posting my problem over here, I hope any one from here will surely suggest me something to resolve this issue.

According to the above post, this can be happening for the windows version, where as I was also having similar issue, after appear the desktop screen the system reboots automatically. So in that case I found a perfect solution, that I tried and get relief from the problem. Insert the windows installation disc into the CD ROM drive and reboot the system, now start pressing f8 after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen. it will appear the OS installation welcome screen. from that window click on widows repair option and wait till it requires for reboot your system. Go through this, I hope it will surely help you.

Thank you all of you for providing me such nice replies regarding the issue that I posted here. I easily come out from the problem after repair the windows version, though after encountered the problem I tried many tricks , but nothing was helped me, after that when I followed the windows repair process, I easily get relief from the problem. if here any one also having relevant issue go through the above processes, I hope you will also be get relief from there.