Thread: MSI p965 neo drivers for Motherboard chipset

MSI p965 neo drivers for Motherboard chipset

There are some of the problem are occurred in my system regarding the hardware devices, many of them are stopped working frequently, along with also some of the driver are corrupted. These types of problem I am facing from last week. Now I am looking for the any other motherboard chip set driver for my system. The hardware specifications of my system are, 3GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive, NVIDIA graphical interface, and MSI Motherboard. Is here anyone having any idea or information on good motherboard chip set driver for my windows 7 desktop PC? Any input will be appreciated greatly.

Re: MSI p965 neo drivers for Motherboard chipset

What type of issues you are facing in your system, because the problem that you posted here is can be resolved easily by upgrade the driver version. open device manager and check for the device drivers those are listed with a yellow sign or red sign, if you found any such device driver, then right click on it and choose the online update option, it will collect the information regarding the upgrade version of the driver and will directs you to replace this one with the existing one. Try this, I hop0e this will help you to resolve the hardware driver related issue, and you will not be need to install any new chipset driver in your system.

By which specific hardware driver you are facing the problems? Though as per my knowledge and also I searched about this on different web site and found that these types of issue might be occurred for the outdated driver or the driver is corrupted. In that case by reload the driver this can be resolved. So as per your problem, I would like to recommend you to reload the driver, by which you Rae having the problem. Run the driver installation program and then proceed for the fresh installation by replace the existing one, I hope this process will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

I am also facing a few problems in my Asus system with the hardware devices, the graphics driver and the network adapter driver are not responding with the functions properly. With the graphics driver, when I was played any high definition game and also any other HD video the screen complete freezes for few hours, along with the internet connection or the wireless wizard in my system also not working properly, it frequently not able to search the networks, though I am not a technical person, I simply cause this as for the respective drivers, am I right? Is there any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

As per the problems that you posted here, I would like to suggest you to check the internet connection that you are using. The problem might also be situating over there, though your system is not able to locate nay network then for that make sure the wireless wizard in your system is working properly. Along with is there any third party graphics program or visual program is installed in your system, if this then remove that one and reboot your system, I some of the problems I found that for the other visual programs these types of issue might be occurred. So for this I would like to recommend you don’t proceed for any additional trick regarding the drivers, but should go through the above mentioned processes, I hope it will help you to figure out the problem.

I don’t think you are need to replace the drivers or the motherboard chip set driver for your system. I think these will be resolved with any of the above posted processes; these are very common techniques regarding these types of issues. But apart from that, it is quite difficult to locate the desire motherboard chipset driver for the system that you are having. You need to proceed for the desire one which should be compatible with the hardware specification of your system and also with the other needed requirements to get it.

Thank you all of you for speedy response on my problem, I am relay glad on all of your for providing me such kind of processes or suggestion regarding that problem that I am facing form a long time. Though the problem those were occurred in my system now by following the above mentioned processes I simply get relief from few of them, now the system is running smoothly. The tricks are really works. If there is anyone having relevant issue or similar then go through the processes, these will surely help you.