Thread: Help to Set RAM timing to use with MSI 790FX-GD70

Help to Set RAM timing to use with MSI 790FX-GD70

I running a Windows 7 operating system on my machine and it has a MSI 790FX-GD70 motherboard and recently I have bought a new ADATA Gaming Series XPG 4GB RAM for this machine. I want some help with regarding the ram timing, I have installed the Cpu-Z on this machine which says that the its 9-9-9-27, and running at 666.7 Mhz. Can somebody help me to set the right timings in the BIOS?

Re: Help to Set RAM timing to use with MSI 790FX-GD70

Wonder you can not find anything to adjust latency. Normally this option in the CAS Latency, which is overlooked from your memory is supposed to decline in 5 - 5 - 5 - 15. You can however not necessarily fall without bugs but it remains to be tested. Regarding the frequency with 800mhz it seems that this is normal. I had the same problem with GSkill G. Skill. Despite the indication in Everest, they turn to 1066.

the ram has a memory, where the timings associated with the clock speeds are saved! This memory is called spd! often the wrong read spd, and the main board , the latencies wrong one! then you should lend a hand with me was also the case when my motherboard incorrectly on the latencies 2-2-2-8 stopped (ddr 400 crucial ballistix)! I had to then manually set them to 2-2-2-6, which is certainly very small profit, but at least the speed with no risk and free! Temp in the bios! Temps in the bios you can basically do not trust, as with other software under windows! The temp is more of a policy!

At the Motherboard manufacturer behold whether these new RAM module firmly stand with under Support. Otherwise, it can not happen to work properly. Maybe just not right with fully equipped. Only the timings in the bios from the old to increase Ram 5-5-5-18. Before there are any complications. Then also test whether the new Ram with 5-5-5-15 makes. Voltage increase at most by 0.2 volts. Bring felt absolutely nothing. And even in applications such as video editing, you get out a minute before time when the videos are for hours. So do not be angry when creating the new no better timing.

Disable onboard graphics card ... It properly. This must be done in the BIOS.

• Please use only two memory slots
    • Use two identical memory modules. The CPU should be DDR2 800th All she needs. Can they do anything with, or better, they can not begin very much to
    • Put the memory so clear that they run in dual channel mode
    • If you can save up some money, I suggest you having to buy a new motherboard. The thing here is a disgrace.