Thread: Hardware monitor failed when first running MSI Drivers and Utilities

Hardware monitor failed when first running MSI Drivers and Utilities

Hello friend I have an issue regarding my computer. I have a desktop computer. I bought this recently and installed windows server 2003 on this system. I have MSI motherboard with AMD Phenom processor. After the windows installation I tried to install the driver for the motherboard from the CD that come with the motherboard. But I am not able to install the driver from the CD. I used to click on quick installation option to install the driver. It get blocked. Any help. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Hardware monitor failed when first running MSI Drivers and Utilities

Hi friend, I have got your problem, once I have had the same problem. I did a lot of research and development to get the solution. I had CD that had come with the My Computer, everything were installed previously when I bought. But after the formatting I need to install the driver from CD. When insert the CD in the CD ROM to install the driver it get block. It get block when click on the installation button. So I have copied the all the data in to the pen drive. Then I restarted computer. And I tried to install the driver from the USB pen driver. It worked for my case so try this. Perhaps it may work for you also.

Hello friend Firstly, I would like to thank you for giving the suggestion on this topic. As you told I have followed the instruction. I have copied the all the file to my pen drive and I have restarted my computer then I tried to install the driver from the USB pen drive. Again I am getting the same problem. It get block when I click on the installation. Is there any idea what I need to do to get rid of this problem? Please inform. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in the advance.

Hello friend I think there is the problem in your motherboard CD. You have copied the thing as it is in to the pen drive. Any you are trying to install by clicking on the quick installation button. I think there is the problem with the quick installations so browse your CD or pen drive whatever you are going to use for the driver and install by clicking on the individual one like LAN, audio etc or you can install by device manager in you’re my computer property windows. Click on the update the driver then select automatic find the driver or locate your CDROM. It will install the driver automatically. Try this. It will solve your issue.

Thank you very much for giving your important time for me. As you told I have installed from the device manager. Installation of the driver was successful. You people are doing such good job for helping other in this forum. So I would like to thank once again to all the people who support other to get rid of their problem. I would like to visit this web site in future for any assistance. Hope to meet soon. Thank you very much again buddies.