Thread: Driver for MSI 865PE Neo2 motherboard

Driver for MSI 865PE Neo2 motherboard

Hello friend, I have bought an old MSI Motherboard from a friend 2 months ago, having model number 865PE Neo2. Previously I had a Gigabyte motherboard which had got some bad caps and became unused. So I have bought MSI board and installed my old P4 CPU to this board and all other older components on this board like LAN card, graphic card, TV tuner card. But I have got any driver CD along with MSI board. My Windows XP have taken almost all the driver except audio drivers. Anyone can help me to get the audio driver for the MSI motherboard. Where can I find this driver? Any suggestion. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Driver for MSI 865PE Neo2 motherboard

Hello friend, I read your issue regarding the audio driver. I have never come across this problem but I best suggestion for you will be that you should first visit the official site of the MSI mother board. All the driver of their product must be available there. For that you should aware of your model number of the MSI board. You will have mention there to search. Once you have the model number type in search area in MSI official web site. It will give appropriate result if available. I think would help to get the audio driver.

Thank for giving the suggestion about this topic. I am aware of my model number and firstly I visited the official web site of MSI only to get the driver but did not found. I could find display driver and the LAN driver only, I could not find audio driver on this web site. Then only I am posting this issue on this forum friend. I have C-Media CMI9739A/9761 Software Audio Drivers. If any other help please let me know or any other way get this driver. Thank you very much in the advance.

If you are not getting the driver on the MSI official web site it means you have very old model of the motherboard. Other all the driver should be on the web site. You can do one more thing to get the audio driver. Just type in google “your audio driver model number like c media AC97 like so download from torrent” It will search for the torrent web site having this audio driver. Open the web page shown on goggle search then download. This may surly help you out of this problem.

Thank you very much for giving your important time for me. I think you seem to be frequent user of this forum. You are doing good job for helping all others. As you told I searched for the torrent web site for the C-Media CMI9739A/9761 Software Audio Drivers. I found many torrent web site having this like mininova, catz and filehippo, I preferred to download from the filefippo. And I successfully installed the audio driver for my MSI motherboard. Now I can play the song on my computer. So thank you once again for giving your opinion.