Thread: There is an error in getting 64 bit MSI Afterburner

There is an error in getting 64 bit MSI Afterburner

Hello friends, I have a certain issue in my new MSI oc 580, as I installed this into the computer and installed all the drivers that were required, it was working fine in it. Almost all the normal games are working fine except the other games like Heaven and 3Dmark 11, when I play this games it lead to the crashing of the games and lead me to the desktop. I think this problem is mainly due to the video card that is causing it. The only thing is that I am not able to flash the bios on the motherboard. Also I have seen that most of the people are been facing this kind of the problem,

Re: There is an error in getting 64 bit MSI Afterburner

The right way is to keep the voltage up as it should be, if you had a MSI burner then it should show the voltage that is when it is set properly, but it not showing the voltage. The operating system that I am using is widows 7 in a 64 bit mode. One thing you can do is that by resetting the clock to 822 and 1645 but it will crash and fails again. This is happening because of windows 7 is been running the 64 bit version so because of that the error is happening.

is there any presence of 64-bit version of the burner MSI? I downloaded the latest version but it was not getting install because my Windows is of 64 bits. Please help me as I am in need to stress the weakness of my MSI OC, it is not stable when running the high version games. I need to increase the voltage of my MSI SOC card, and it is not stable when i am running any of the games in it. Every time you install the latest version of Afterburner, MSI installation fails because I'm using the wrong version of that thing.

There is no different version that is present in the windows, the only single version that is present for the entire windows version. I think there's something wrong with your system because it has no intention of installing a simple program such as Afterburner. What windows you use Windows XP x64, Windows Vista x64 or x64 Win7? I just need a version of MSI Afterburner that will increase the voltage of my MSI OC card. The current version 2.0 is been present with me, but I cannot seem to use even when the box is checked in settings. When try to use the latest release in this thread that tells me is not compatible with my operating system 64.

Hello there, I am running Win7 Ultimate x64 and have zero problems with it. Did you use the administrator rights to install, is there is a strong viral scanner running in the back? Also try latest drivers from Nvidia, which is recently out yesterday it could help in coming out of this problem. Also see the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.