Thread: MSI STAR KEY 3: Registration and MSI Drivers

MSI STAR KEY 3: Registration and MSI Drivers

Initially for a few odd causes I am not able to register my star key 3 that I purchased from e-shop.gr. I have propelled to MSI the photo through serial number. Obviously inside the guide refers regarding a software driver CD that was not included inside my package. I have looked for the MSI site in support of an MSI driver and it has simply for STAR KEY 1 as well as 2 and not for STAR KEY 3. presently I have the driver with Windows XP service pack 3 except as I saw from preceding models STAR KEY 1 as well as 2 that the MSI driver have additional features. To any people who have MSI STAR KEY 3. Can you tell me that if MSI comprise a driver CD within the package?

Re: MSI STAR KEY 3: Registration and MSI Drivers

The best thing that I can suggest you for this at the time is to contact the seller from where you bought it and ask them that why it is not having the CD in the completed. It should be with the package. Other than this you can also make the contact with the MSI Support and inquire them if they contain a download link meant for the driver. It does come out to be missing as of the Star Key 3.0 product page. I hope that this will help you solve the problem for you. Thank you.

I am having the similar problem by means of the similar product. I have tried to contact the MSI Support. But they don’t seem to concern regarding this query or else the Hungarian customers in any way. This product seems to be not supported at all. I comprise Windows 7 x64. I am having the bluetooth driver as of Windows Update, it works fine by means of my mouse except it does not function with my stereo Bluetooth headphones. The CD within the package has a very old edition of BlueSoleil which does not work splendidly by means of Windows 7. I also inquired with BlueSoleil. They said me that I must purchase the BlueSoleil software to compose my bluetooth dongle to function. I purchased a device that I cannot utilize correctly by means of all its "magnificient" features for the reason that the product is not holded up at all.

Even though I can recognize your irritation, you require recognizing a little things to take the next steps for this issue. I would like to tell you that the BlueSoleil package is not the MSI Product except a piece of package third party software which comes through the package. It is type of like purchasing a CD/DVD Burner and obtaining a CD which has Nero Burning ROM as well as a applicable license used for the exacting Nero Version on that CD. Now let's say that this "older" Nero edition does not effort superbly through Windows 7 64bit since it was constipated for earlier Windows Versions. When you get in touch with the software company at the back Nero regarding that, they will inform you accurately the similar thing like purchase a newer version.

Just for the reason that you purchased this device lately from some shop, which does not signify that it is brand new. The shop might have had this thing in stock from many times. It is not yet on the market flipside and consequently there was also no likelihood of having a copy as well as a license for this prepared Bluesoleil edition. There is a previous version of bundled/third party BlueSoleil Software there since the product was place out on market additional than three years back. In case the public in that shop you purchased the device in informed you any dissimilarity, they did not actually give very good instruction.

The best way to get the answer for your question is to contact the MSI support and ask for the same to them. They are the people who can give you the advice that can help you to get you out of the issue. This is the first thing that you need to do in the cases like this. If I will be at your place then I would have done the same and I am sure that I would have got the exact answer for that.