Thread: Sandy Bridge Enthusiast CPU’s for the year 2011

Sandy Bridge Enthusiast CPU’s for the year 2011

I am getting to hear a lot about the sandy bridge processors release in this year . well it is a great news to hear about. It is being said that sandy bridge is releasing a 6 core or 8 core enthusiast CPU in the Q3 2011. I also got to know about a rumor which said that the lga 2011 will be launching In the year 2012 quite strange! The release of the 6cores and also the 8 cores machines did excite me a lot. So I am looking forward for its release. So anyone who would like to add something here then they are welcomed to post here.

Re: Sandy Bridge Enthusiast CPU’s for the year 2011

I have head that the lga 2011 will be releasing very soon in the q3 ad the q4 of the year 2011. So according to me it is a great news. I really don’t think so they will be launching in the coming year 2012. Since there must be something to compete with the intel i7 920 processor which I think is ruling the market. so to cut off the competition sandy bridge will soon be launching the lga 2011 in the Q3 or the q4 of 2011. So lets wait and watch if any steps are taken by the sandybridge people. Lets hope for the best.

No i dont think so till whatever i have read i nthe internet i found out that its the sockets of the lga 2011 and also the Sandy Bridge-E CPUs for LGA2011 that will be releasing in the Q3-Q4 of the year 2011. This is what the news that I have got till now. According to me this is the most accurate information that I have got for you. As of now we will have to wait for the official confirmation from the sandybridge people regarding this particular news. Still if anyone who wants to add something here then do post in here.

I suppose lga 2011 would be the successor of the newly released lga 1366. I have heard that there is nothing much difference between the processor except the overclocking speed. I think it is too early to comment on these matter and it would be best to wait for the official release of the processor i.e lga 2011. So this is what I have to say about this particular topic. However I would like to hear more such opinions from you all. So do send in your opinions here. Even I am waiting to hear it from you all.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. Well it was great to hear about everything here. Everyone did responded very well. So it was a god efforts put up by all of them. so thanks a lot for all of them. Well the basic idea would be to wait for the official release of the these sandy bridge processors that would be a very good option according to me. I would like to appreciate your efforts that you have put in here to solve my issue.