Thread: Need more information on the sandy bridge cpu and the motherboard sales

Need more information on the sandy bridge cpu and the motherboard sales

Well I have come here to get more information on the sales of the sandy bridge cpu and also the motherboard. Well I have heard that there are several websites like amazon who resell the motherboard and also the chips. Well I know that they resell but I do not have any information about the prices that they apply for all the motherboard and also the chips. So I thought may be you all will be having some knowledge on this topic. So anyone of you who can help me then do let me know about it.

Re: Need more information on the sandy bridge cpu and the motherboard sales

Well I was going through the websites quite some days ago and I happened to come across a article which said that the intel will be shipping its B3 Revision Chipset. May be in the second or third week of this month. So I think we will have to wait for more updates about this particular matter. Lets see if they are able to get us some of the revised boards. Well this is what I have red In the article. I cannot guarantee you whether they will be coming with it or not. So this is what I have to say here. Hope you have got the necessary information.

Well I want to add something here. I think the boards will be coming but it will take some time. Well I cannot say anything about the Intel chips since I do not have much knowledge about this particular subject. I think the other board and chips will soon be coming but it will take some more time. Also one more thing that I would like to say is that only the revised boards will be making its entry in the market and not any other boards. Well this is what the information I have got for you right now. Hope you are clear with it.

Ok, thanks for the information and also the quick response that you have given here. Well I want to know that what I s the exact date of the intel boards coming to the market. well if possible do give me the exact data in which they will be arriving in the market. I am concerned only about the intel boards and not about the other amd boards. So I hope you know what I am trying to explain here. What about the websites? You did not gave any information on the other websites which send the revised boards. So I hope you will provide the information for that also. So do provide your inputs here.

I think intel boards will be coming much ahead of all the other boards. Well the problem with the revised boards is that it cannot guarantee you anything about the overclocking and also the performance and the stability. Since it is already been used. Well I think intel boards have already come was going to hit the markets at around 14 or 15th of this month. Don’t know if it has been released. I would advice you to do a better research on the internet and you might get it there. So this is what I can say here. Hope you are clear with all the suggestions on this topic.

If you ask me I would say that you will easily get that from any of the online auction websites like ebay and many others. Well what you have to do is a simple search by going in its particular website and they will display the appropriate information for you. So you can get the appropriate information from there also. So do visit the particular website and I think it will help you in this purpose. I think there is no such specific time and date from where they start the reselling of the motherboards and the chips. You will get it from there at any point of time. So I hope you are clear with all the suggestions.

Hey thanks for all the information that all have given here. I think it would be better to have a check in the websites like ebay regarding this matter may be they will allow me to get an access to all the reused boards. So thanks for telling that. In case anyone of you get any information on the availability of the intel boards then do share it with me. It would be grateful part from your side. I need to thanks you all for all the efforts that you have taken to solve this particular issue of mine. Really appreciate it.