Thread: DH57DD getting parity error and unable to get video

Re: DH57DD getting parity error and unable to get video

Well, I have read on the Internet that this motherboard has a number of serious harms along with the i5 and i7. If the processor is greater than i5 then it will not help you so you just play the videos. So this is the response of the black screen of yours. Well, I am not certain regarding the memory parity error. I think you should try to the solution which is given in to the previous post. In one thing I am confident that if you have the i5 Core processor or greater than this motherboard which is going to obtain this error.

Well, I just desire to verify this. I am confident that you will do at least in the i5 or higher. Do you have graphics driver on the i5? This is only asked for me to obtain somewhat that can help me something else. If the memory swap is not able to help then I recommend you go to one more brand of memory card. Well, I do not believe there is any trouble along with the motherboard. Well, you can try your luck.

I made a series of Internet search and have come to the result that to create the video run through DH57DD you will require a video card, in addition to the Core i5. Good team leader was correct to recommend that you take a number of other brands of memory stick. I have found the memory stick that works along with this motherboard which is the table of Kingston. Please let us be acquainted with if your problem get solved.

Well, one of my friend who is also going through the same problem through which you are recently suffering. He is also facing the memory parity error, and confirmed that because he was able to hear the two sounds, while the boot proceed. He bought the brand new RAM sticks itself to the Kingston and at the present he is happy with the speed and processing power that is taking at this time. The whole thing is fine with it at the present; hope that you will get the same thing.

Thank you very much for all that you guys do for me in order to get rid from this issue. Well, I did not know that this board is going to be so picky. I will see the new sticks of Kingston RAM, but at first I will attempt to borrow my cousin's clubs and see if that functions for me, and if it works, I will just move to get the new for me. So about the same I hope that all will ends well. Not in my i5 I have no video driver.

DH57DD getting parity error and unable to get video

DH57DD board I heard about the same and bought this motherboard for me. And I have also assembled this without any kind of issue. At the present when I boot system so I have seen that it starts with a black screen. I also notice one more thing, when the product starts, I can hear two beeps with that. I am fully aware of what may be what is causing this. I am completely blank about it. Please suggest me if you can in this regard. Thanks in advance.

You mentioned in your message that you are getting this sound for two times. At the present from the sound code I am certain this may be because of the memory parity error. In your case I recommend you to replace the RAM sticks in the system. If you are making use of the 1 RAM stick then go and alter clubs together. If you only have a stick then you are able to try changing the slots. Please tell me what happened when this was done. Hope this helps.