Thread: Need Open OpenGL settings for Intel GMA HD after updating new driver

Need Open OpenGL settings for Intel GMA HD after updating new driver

Hello friends , I had recently upgraded my system and I have relied on the Intel products as always do in the old driver it was likely to adjust OpenGL settings (e.g. depth buffer). We require a few of these settings in our company for numerous computers. In the old driver user interface I could modify OpenGL settings Does anybody is aware where I can locate those OpenGL settings in the new driver user interface? Your suggestion will be a great help for me .

Re: Need Open OpenGL settings for Intel GMA HD after updating new driver

I was having similar sort of issue yours for some extent , but not completely the same , but I came to resolution of your issue while searching for mine . you can undertake glviewer form realtech-vr. com or google for it.It is upto you to change ost settings on your open gl.perhaps you can helpme with my problem.this graphics haredware is unknown to me.I make use of adobe After Effect and Photoshop as well After effects is stating that no open gl is being supported since no opengl card was located and photoshop is detecting it but not allowing me modify advanced settings.so if I am supporting it is it likely that my applications are reporting it not there or not accessible but it is in truth there?

Thank you for your clue to make use of glviewer. I attempted it and for me it lookss to be a tool to outlook on hand openGL features and run diagnostics on a video card, but I could not modify settings with it.Unluckily I am not familiar with After Effects/Photoshop so I can not try to make a duplication your circumstances. But my supposition is that until you obtain a patch from Adobe it is not possible to notice your card correctly in After Effects. Are you pretty sure your graphics card supports the features you require for After Effects/Photo Shop?

Perhaps application will only detect openGL on a separate card and not intergrated into the cpu as accelerated grahics HD. so for gaming it would be acceptable but for apps that make use of 3 it is not working since it is looking for a grahics card that supports OpenGL where as mine does support open GL version 2.1 and hsader 4, also GLViewer gives me a list of open gl seetings and all the extensions available to me thnere are plebtl and alkl is supported, it is just not being picked up in my apps becasue it is looking for a devoted or seperate GPU which I dont have I just have a card that is part of the processors intergrated HD acellelerrated graphics.

I can enable multiple processing instead to assist with rendering frames even 3D frames but as I have 4 cores and it likes to have 2 gig per cpu/core and i have 4 gig drr3 and 4 cores it cant render frames simultaneously, I will be upgrading memory to 9 gig my christmas and if possible I will purchase a new graphics card but I don’t want to lose what I have just add a crad for open gl, but would still like as much as possible to run with the integrated graphics as they are fine and once I have enough memory they can take benefit or system ram and assign up to 2 gigs for memory.