Thread: Integrated HD graphics drivers are not supported in my system ,

Integrated HD graphics drivers are not supported in my system ,

I have setup a new system & the specification as stated below .My system has Intel Core i3 540 @ 3.06Ghz and if asked about the motherboard DH55PJ Board (With H55 Express chipset), there is Ram 2GB (DDR3) and I am using a Windows 7 Professional 32 bitAlthough my system is not a branded one but I have built it on my own. I need to use Integrated HD graphics, but the drivers are having some problem as it says it is not supporting. After I finish installing the drivers & once it re- boot start, system is unable can’t boot up to windows & it is rebooting again very frequently n. I can log on via safe mode just y to uninstall drivers. Please assist me on this as I have need to attempt t varies drives on the net & I have seek out “have disk” technique also, but only failure yet & running with standard AGP adapter.

Re: Integrated HD graphics drivers are not supported in my system ,

Actually the issue was with C-State & C2-State in Bios power choices . I am well aware that I too was facing the same issue regarding the HD drivers , so I had to search a lot in the internet and the finally came up with the resolution for the same issue , in that case I will ask you to disable both if anybody is having this issue with it will definitely going to solve the problem. But still if you are somehow unable to get the resolution I will ask you to come back and post your queries again.

I was actually facing the same issue when I had used it with the Hyper V host compurer , I understand that I needed to work the daily work on the Hyper-V host computer , I am having a guess work that you too might be having a Hyper V host computer with you (I am aware engineers use their laptop for Hyper-V and on a daily basis job). However, usually speaking, we don’t suggest that you install accelerated video drivers on Hyper-V host machine, it’s recognized to cause (sometimes rigorous) performance problems. As you can observe the explanation in the KB article provided by Bill.

I'm having problem getting a new laptop to show after installing Ubuntu 10.10. On bootup, X fails to initiate and I obtain a login prompt. A minute later logging in, X starts with very low-resolution. This occurs on its own despite of what I' am doing or what commands I' have given .I've searched widely for a working xorg.conf file for the Asus Aspire, or for "Intel HD Graphics", if you have any idea , I have posted my query in the this thread as I found my issue related to mine , regardless of operating system actually I am using in my system

I wish to comment something on the above post , anyways , if you wish to perform the extra research regarding the crash, I suggest that you contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) via telephone so that a dedicated Support Professional can help with your appeal. Because we locate it appears to be system crash issue and we must examine the crash dump file to narrow down the root cause of the issue. Unfortunately, it is not effectual for us to debug the crash dump file here. Thanks for your understanding.