Thread: Temperature AMD Athlon X2 7750 CPU

Temperature AMD Athlon X2 7750 CPU

In my old PC the motherboard broke and I needed replacement, I immediately decided to upgrade because the new parts were cheaper anyway than to repair the old system. So I had me down so a new processor and I more on the price-performance ratio eighth, was my choice, as in previous years, the manufacturer AMD. I wanted solid, reliable, have a processor, it should be dual-core CPU one, which I have made a total of no requirements on high but, after all I was before with my old AMD Athlon 64 3700 + is already more than satisfied. After some searching and numerous comparisons I chose the "AMD Athlon X2 7750 Black Edition. I want to know about its temperature so please tell me any information you got regarding my issue.

Re: Temperature AMD Athlon X2 7750 CPU

The AMD Athlon 64 X2 Black Edition 7750 with core version has the core code Kuma and B3. It fits into any motherboard with an AM2 + socket, has a power loss of 95 per watt and has a dual core processor has a clock frequency of 2700 MHz core. Since the AMD Athlon64 X2 7750 Black Box Edition, a maximum temperature of 73 ° can withstand not only himself but also very "hot-blooded", it comes with its own cooler. Because it reaches full operation in sometimes even a self-temperature of 50 °. Therefore, it is still a long way, according to the PC, as the AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Black Edition has the Cool'n'Quiet technology. It can be installed without any problems and bring almost any computer once really get going and previously unknown speeds. And the best at a price-performance ratio and this without first would have a stronger power supply to be installed. If you are looking so top performance at a low price is in the AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Black Edition at exactly the right place (TB2).

Through the so-called "Cool & Quiet", the CPU at idle or part load operation is clocked down to save power and heat. This happens automatically and easily. The standard cooler is PWM-capable. Using a suitable motherboard that controls this function, the fan speed is controlled completely automatically and therefore adapted to the temperature of the CPU. The volume of the fan, I think, by the way is perfectly acceptable, in my case he is not listening - even at full load, the volume development very pleasant. Since I can therefore confidently contradict some prejudice against boxed coolers. Moreover, one can assume that AMD has been a good enough fan to finally be found on this combination for three years.

According to Everest (version 5.0), the cores idle at about 25 ° C under load, and the temperature goes up to about 35 ° C. The values seem to me personally to be too low; there are probably reading errors in this type of CPU. However, I must say that the heat sink itself has a relatively low temperature when you touch it. With regard to benchmarks, I have not very much tested; I'm not fond of such pseudo-tests. Only the SuperPI test I've performed for the calculation of 19 iterations for 1M digits of Pi to be about 30 seconds needed.

I use the PC with the CPU to everyday things like Internet, e-mail, office, music, video and image processing, but also to play. Well, actually I do not play many games. Warcraft III's sufficient for the CPU. The game is challenging for me, "Lord of the Rings Online", the online multi-game RPG. Together with 4 GB of RAM and an 8800 GS (overclocked by default), I can at a resolution of 1680 x 1050 (2x AA, 8xAF) and activated DirectX 10 games smoothly, the performance is at least 30 FPS, average about 50 FPS. This would certainly be a better graphics card or something more in it. 3D shooter I cannot and will not play due to motion sickness! The Black Edition has an arbitrary multiplier; the one with the clock frequency can adjust the CPU. However, I am not a fan of overclocking, since I enjoy the performance standard is completely sufficient. The 7750 does, however, according to testimony of several forums to overclock well (up to about 3100 MHz). Furthermore, the entire cache of 3 MB is a positive aspect of this processor.

The AMD Athlon X2 7750 in the Black Edition is a reliable, fast processor, which offers a brilliant value for money. For 3694 rupees you get a tight CPU that can be personalized and can be overclocked for all work and games on the PC is more than enough. I am of this processor in any case very excited and can therefore issue a strong buy recommendation! The temperatures of the cores seem to be correct but also HWMonitor shows about 25 ° C. The CPU temperature as a whole, however, lies at about 38 ° C.