Thread: How much more RAM can I upgrade in HP computer

How much more RAM can I upgrade in HP computer

I am using a HP computer which was run on Windows vista. In that I used RAM of 3 GB which was working properly. Some time before I heard about Windows 7. And now I replaced windows vista through the windows 7 ultimate. And I need to use some more RAM for more memory. But I don’t know what the procedure of upgrading the RAM is? And how I can use much more RAM? You have solution, so please guide me about it. I am waiting for your reply.

re: How much more RAM can I upgrade in HP computer

Previous to you buy whatever thing; you call for to know how much memory you have and which kind of memory to purchase. Then you can go further. And there is one very simple and easy way to install a RAM into your computer that is fist you open in your computer the System Information dialog box and see the installed hardware memory or you can try with the another way through the control panel. I think after go for this idea you are able to changed to your random access memory status.

As you told me you looking for using more RAM in your computer so I have one solution for you. you have to open System Information dialog box for open this System Information dialog box first click on the start button and then you will see one list of option and then you click on the All Program then one more option list will open and go to Accessories and the click System Summary. And the installed random access memory entry to the list which tells you how much random access memory in your computer has.

Put off the computer, and manually touch the metal outside. And then unplug the power card then on the power of your computer and check, and make sure your self their power is not present in memory slot and in motherboard of your computer. One led also present on the motherboard. It is tell you about the status about power, it is another indication of its reaming power. Find out the blank slot where you plan to add a new RAM stick or remove the RAM card you are replacing. And then turn on your pc again if your system star with beep sounds it means your memory is mismatched or card is not fixing properly.

If you have knowledge about hardware, so you can put the ram in the memory slot which is present in your system on the mother board. You just open your CPU there is slot present on your mother board. Find the free slot and put the ram into this slot. If you can do that so its fine. Otherwise better option for you to contact any hardware related person say him, he will be able to solve your problem.