Thread: How Good is AMD Bulldozer Please suggest

How Good is AMD Bulldozer Please suggest

Recently heard the launch of the AMD BullDozer what do you think about AMD Bulldozer processor. Is this processor any good. I do not know whether it is better than the intel Sandy Bridge Processor. Please tell me whether AMD BullDozer is better than intel's Sandy Bridge Motherboard. Hope some one will definitely help me in this matter.

Re: How Good is AMD Bulldozer Please suggest

Some manufacturers do with their new boards also allow the UEFI mode to boot, as it already Boards is the case with many Intel. Then Windows 7 x64 boot from disks with GUID partition table (GPT), so take the system partition on drives with more than 2 terabytes of capacity. To access such drives, but Intel wants to make only with a new version (10) of the SATA AHCI and SATA RAID driver Rapid Storage Technology (RST, iaStor.sys) with the standard Windows drivers for SATA AHCI it should work fine. Hence i think that the Intel Sandy Bridge will be a better option for you.

I sincerely doubt it, especially in games, I would love that new microphones will be beat AMD to intel, because the latter esteem your users taking a lot of different sockets, leaving the previous (1366 and 1156) without upgrade possibilities. Unfortunately I see it difficult, but after its 6900 VGAs were a fiasco for me (the 6800 in my opinion are barbaric) but you throw all the good vibes to amd. So i am too confused will like to know which will be a better choice

i7-980X may be nothing new, but represents the best of its architecture to date, Intel will continue releasing new models but with the same architecture and with some improvements but nothing big. As for the Sandy Bridge i7 still just have a gpu inside, as part of Intel's say we will not see major upgrades in performance to a change in architecture, AMD is a totally different model and with great potential so will be a goo choice.

The core i7 Gulftown (the 6 cores) out 999 USD, may now yield less than Sandy Bridge in applications that do not use all cores, but only a little less. Therefore, it seems that according to rumor, the bulldozer would be slightly slower than the Sandy Bridge (comparing core to core), but will have more cores and will probably be cheaper. It will be interesting to see what happens, though I wish that AMD could bounce and not be a generation behind that of Intel.

Bulldozer new I remember the only thing wrong is that since phenom appeared AMD promised to be better and there are always a generation ago, although it should be mentioned that the PII is slit and are a great jump in the first but hardly i7 compete with today's slower. ideally amd tried to kick Intel in performance, so the market price is set and the consumers win, who can not remember when AMD sold its FX to triple the P4 ht, and of course yielded the same ratio to see how it goes bulldozer!

I think that Bulldozer is a revolution but by the way of architecture and scalability of processors M-Space and low consumption, which by performance. He already is more than clear that Intel is going to win in singlecore AMD and AMD is going to win and work breakdown and consumption per core multicore. This AMD begins a new stage in how to process X86 (very new world) and now has to work better cores, but the base and how to scale the M-SPACE as a precedent for everyone. Bulldozer 12nucleos gonna amount to a 6-I7 with HT, but to render Bulldozer will happen to the rag for more than half the time for the same task and above will be a lot cheaper and will warm significantly less for Intel core.