Thread: What is the price of Intel Sandy Bridge

What is the price of Intel Sandy Bridge

Intel Sandy Bridge are on sale since last few days. After its tremendous success so i have planned to purchase a new Intel Sandy Bridge Processor. But i do not know what will it cost me. I have been using a desktop computer with Intel Pentium IV processor. which has became quiet old now. Hence i have planned to upgrade it. Thanks in Advance

Re: What is the price of Intel Sandy Bridge

The models 2300 and 2400 have little interest in facing the 2500, the worst more expensive. The 2500K is presented clearly as the best choice if you want to overclock or if you absolutely need the GPU HD 3000. Instead, 2600 and 2600K are paying dearly for their ability to manage 8 queues instruction. The price difference of almost 50% with the 2500 will not result in much performance increase. but it is a common phenomenon in high-end. The price of this mother board is approximately about INR 10000.

More than two months before the expected official launch of the "Sandy Bridge architecture in early January are first retail prices appeared to. They confirm the previously repeatedly stressed schedules that any current model gets a successor almost the same price. Even more benchmarks make the rounds. For some special models, there are currently also no ideas on the basis of pricing the base model and the ratio of the other models they make to each other but also an idea.

From Asia also are other benchmarks, by which can be read but due to the limited theoretical tests are not really much. It is also clear also that the results vary a lot and, depending on the choice between five and nearly 20 percent amid a pulsed "Bloomfield" and "Sandy Bridge" at 3 GHz. This is also our CPU benchmarks used in wPrime function 1.024m sees for example, only a difference of five percent, while 12 percent test suddenly are much faster in the 32M. SuperPi 32M test directly sees 18 percent more power for the "Sandy Bridge" in the 1M test are almost 20 percent.

Intel is different - apart from Pentium or Celeron versions that are still not known - remains of the series Core i3, i5 Core and Core i7. The Core-i3 processors have two CPU cores, Core and Core i7 i5 four. In Core and Core i7 i3 each Hyper-Threading is enabled, so the operating system can use four or eight logical CPU cores. With the exception of the fuel-efficient dual-core Core i5-2390T are the core i5 processors quad-cores with no Hyper-Threading. The top model are surprisingly cheap, but the middle class are more expensive models.

In particular, Intel does not begrudge the far easier thanks to unrestricted multiplier "K" processors VT-d and TXT. This offer, however, in part, a higher graphics performance. Other way around, the more fuel-efficient S-and T-versions make do with fewer execution units (EUs) for graphics data processing, namely well with 6 (HD 100) instead of 12 (HD 200). Some traders had already published a few prices for Sandy Bridge processors. Accordingly, the new should be slightly more expensive than the older processors. Anticipated prices from online retailers but are often higher than on the actual product launch.